Question for guitar freaks!

For my next Git-fiddle I'll be picking up the Petrucci music man model.... Any screams of disgust? I really like that guitar. And I almost shit myself everytime I hear the Piezo pickup. Right now I'm still using my ol' SG that I've had for the past 9 years. :\ But I'm transfering to berklee next month and that might be reason enough to convince the powers that be to shell out alittle $$$$ for a new guitar. What guitars are people currently using? Any models you suggest I try before I sell my soul to JP?

Poison Godmachine said:
For my next Git-fiddle I'll be picking up the Petrucci music man model.... Any screams of disgust? I really like that guitar. And I almost shit myself everytime I hear the Piezo pickup. Right now I'm still using my ol' SG that I've had for the past 9 years. :\ But I'm transfering to berklee next month and that might be reason enough to convince the powers that be to shell out alittle $$$$ for a new guitar. What guitars are people currently using? Any models you suggest I try before I sell my soul to JP?

JPs rule. right now I'm using a Jackson RR (Japan) for a sixer and a Schecter 007 Elite for a seven. Both are great guitars. I wouldn't suggest these over the JPM though. Like I always say, If you like it, go for it. Money won't do you any good when you're dead.

Poison Godmachine said:

woooo the petrucci rocks, just make sure you get it in black, it looks better that way.

Um, yeah, you need a new guitar - look at the ibanez rg3120 and rgt3120, you might be surprised, just do some shopping, but yeah the petrucci is a great pick.

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!:tickled: "Are you threatining me!!!!!!!!!!"

HAHAHA LMAO!!!
I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I NEED T-P FOR MY BUUUUUNGHOOLOOOOLOOOLOOOLE!!!!

SCHWINGNANANANANAHAAAAAAAAA! LOL