Question for Jax

the only question I have for jax is are you really an Oakland Raiders fan because I'm from Oakland and lived their for 20 years?

gagshowgraphic.jpg

For starters, here is the maximum sig size as per UM rules:

UMsigsize.png

Please change your sig if it's bigger than that (unless it's all text, which will word wrap but should still be within the height restriction).

That said.."WLOJ" is indeed an acronym, and is an inside joke between Matthew (my predecessor, the former TEoF List Admin) and myself..if I told ya what it means, I'd have to kill ya. :)

And yep, I'm a for-real long-time Raiders fan; I grew up in Sunnyvale & used to watch Stabler & Blanda & such on tv with my dad back in the 70s. One of the biggest things I miss about living in Cali is not being able to go to Raiders & A's games..other than that, I'm glad to be the hell out of there.

wooohooo Jax I have been an A's fan since I was 5 even when they were horrible was still there watching and cheering them on. probablly been to about 120-150 A's games in my life, did you ever happen to catch one of the games with the fireworks after the game they let everyone sitting in the bleachers come out on the field to watch the fireworks?

my uncle has season tickets for the raiders for the last 25 years heh. yea it sucks I moved to texas for school and now can't ever catch a game on tv unless the A's play against texas but goin back to visit in july goin to at least 1 A's game if not more:D

Jax said:
For starters, here is the maximum sig size as per UM rules:

UMsigsize.png

Please change your sig if it's bigger than that (unless it's all text, which will word wrap but should still be within the height restriction).
Hey Jax... have you realized how NOBODY changes there sig size when you mention that? I say you take drastic action! (I hate the fact that I'll have to change my sig and get rid of my favorite drink though :( )

EDIT: Hooray! I can just put the drink in my avatar!

- But yeah people don't listen so make them change their sigs or something lmao

And about your sig Tubbs, Moxie is NOT the best drink ever created... L&P is. But I guess the only person who would even know what I'm talking about is Ret-. I miss L&P so much.......:(