Question for Jax

Hey I don't mind if you guys use the image, but can you download it and put if on your own webspace and link to it there so you're not sucking down my bandwidth, please? Thanks..

Jax said:
Hey I don't mind if you guys use the image, but can you download it and put if on your own webspace and link to it there so you're not sucking down my bandwidth, please? Thanks..

Kill joy. (Done.)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
No!!! MOXIE PWNS ALL!!!!!

- Dissin' my favorite drink homee, you be trippin' o' somethin' foo'?

no, actually mr. pibb is better than both:tickled:
(instigating)

OMG Jax ... you'd rather live in Michigan than CA!!?? I grew up on the East Coast and lived in Chicago for 4 years. Finally made it out West and live in the Bay Area. I barely remember snow, and I would never want to live far from the ocean again. My wife's grandfather used to say 'that's why they make chocolate and vanilla, honey' - but really ..... Michigan!?

You have to understand, I lived in the Bay Area around the time Silicon Valley was born, in the late 60s and onward..the Bay Area is barely recognizable to me now, it is so overbuilt and overpopulated, and the yuppie mindset just sucks ass to boot. What I considered home for decades has been ruined..and I have to say, I prefer having actual seasons, too.

Snow and Coldness is actually quite cool, it gives me an excuse to stay inside and pwn n00bs all day on CS:Source without mom complaining that I don't get enough exercise :D.

I used to play Diablo II: Lord of Destruction religiously for like 3 years. Then my comp crashed and when I got a better one, I realised the potential of an awesome PC and indulged in some Halo up untill I got CS:S. Been headshotting n00bs ever since.

Yeah, but remember, if you don't obey FPS Doug he will pwn you royally.

`/3$, |=|*$ [)0|_|6 1$ j|_|$+ +|-|@+ |_||}3|2-1337, +|-|3|23 1$ |\|0+|-|1|\|6 +|-|@+(@|\| 63+ 1|\| |}3+\X/33|\| |-|1|\/| @|\|[) |-|1$ |_||}3|2 |\|00|} |*\X/|\|1|\|6 $|<1||$.

Btw, that's not normal 1337speek. I've modified it and made it even harder to read ahaha!

I played Diablo II for the longest time also. Couldn't stop even though the graphics didn't pwn any n00bs, it was all about pwning the n00bs in-game!

- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFB

I didn't have any trouble reading that.
`/3$, |=|*$ [)0|_|6 1$ j|_|$+ +|-|@+ |_||}3|2-1337, +|-|3|23 1$ |\|0+|-|1|\|6 +|-|@+(@|\| 63+ 1|\| |}3+\X/33|\| |-|1|\/| @|\|[) |-|1$ |_||}3|2 |\|00|} |*\X/|\|1|\|6 $|<1||$. =
Yes, FPS Doug is just that uber-leet that there is nothing that can get in between him and his uber noob pwning skills.

For all those 1337-illiterate peepz out there.

Jax said:
For starters, here is the maximum sig size as per UM rules:

UMsigsize.png

Please change your sig if it's bigger than that (unless it's all text, which will word wrap but should still be within the height restriction).

i did not know that... :D

Jax said:
You have to understand, I lived in the Bay Area around the time Silicon Valley was born, in the late 60s and onward..the Bay Area is barely recognizable to me now, it is so overbuilt and overpopulated, and the yuppie mindset just sucks ass to boot. What I considered home for decades has been ruined..and I have to say, I prefer having actual seasons, too.

rabbit season, duck season, deer season.........:D

J-Dubya - You going to Powerfest Jax?