Question for Jax

If it was, that would be so unbelievably FTW.

Jax actually should ask MJR what he thinks of the idea. :lol:

I asked that a LONG time ago, and Jax said that if she told me, she'd have to kill me.

I don't wanna die.

I really do want to know. Since i lost most of my vinyl in the break up, i've recently started buying some shit on vinyl again and i'd really like to know if i can expect to add some symx to the collection.

If only me n Zach came up with it yesterday, then we could've asked Progmetal-Angel to ask Mike L. what he thought of the idea :headbang:

At this point, I'm gonna say it's pretty unlikely that the label would do so, but I will mention it to MJR when he returns my call.

Cool, thanks Jax. Tell him we all wish him happy hollidays!

By the way, i'm sure you know, but i've seen many labels that will lisence the album to another smaller label for vinyl only release. For example, Despised Icon (terrible band, but bare with me here) is on Century Media, but Goodfellow Records released their latest album on vinyl. Just a thought :)

I spotted an old turntable at the auctions the other week and started wondering about if i had one i could get some vinyl myself.. it would be awesome if SyX released some..