Question for the Toronto area people...

ArntorFTL

lol wut
Dec 9, 2006
Detroit, MI
First of all, first post here...My name is Josh and I'm from Detroit, Michigan - David knows me simply as "Josh in Detroit". Longtime Woods fan (I still have my numbered Against the Seasons demo!)

Anyhow, a buddy and I are driving up to TO for the Moonsorrow/WoY show in January and I'm wondering if there are any recommended independent CD stores that either specialize in metal or have impressive metal selections in the area? :headbang:

Hmmm, my brother used to work at Sonic Boom, he says that's a pretty good store, been there myself, it's pretty big, but I didn't check the metal selection when I was there. That may be one store you could check out.

well theres the HMV megastore, which is obviously not independant, but it is proably one of the biggest music stores in North America and it has a huge metal section, though expensive

Hmmm, my brother used to work at Sonic Boom, he says that's a pretty good store, been there myself, it's pretty big, but I didn't check the metal selection when I was there. That may be one store you could check out.

sonicboom has an oooookay metal section, but it's nowhere near as good as the hmv megastore.