Question for you, Opeth...

Eternalnow

Aug 3, 2007
Are you seriously going to make us wait until June for 'Watershed'? Come one! Release that bad boy now! People are dying here...:zombie:

I don't understand the wait either, to be honest. The album's recorded, just throw it all in a package (who cares what?) and get it out there. No need for a 3 month Roadrunner advertising spree.

Cmon guys....do you honestly think that they would release the dvd, re master of still life, and watershed all around the same time? Thats a baaaad move.

So then why not postpone the "still life" release!
I'd rather have still life at 2009 and Watershed after a week or so from now

*go hibernal dream*!!!! ... honestly ... don't get it either, and the managment stuff excuse is just bullshit, it's always the same thing with everything in this stupid capitalist society. people who buy into these kind of issues are just too brainwashed ...
don't blame Opeth though, rather society in general and more specifically industries like this ...

*go hibernal dream*!!!! ... honestly ... don't get it either, and the managment stuff excuse is just bullshit, it's always the same thing with everything in this stupid capitalist society. people who buy into these kind of issues are just too brainwashed ...
don't blame Opeth though, rather society in general and more specifically industries like this ...

what a complete fucking load of crap. :erk:

You mean those guys that work in an office 8 hours each day, while doing about half an hours worth of work?

Oh, now I understand why it takes so long.

Ahh the cynical views of management :loco:

----

Although I can understand why they wouldn't release all 3 in the same timespace....

I still can't accept it!!! release now dammit! (please)