Question to Andy

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Hey man, just wondering if you could tell us about your experiences being with Sabbat, any road stories? any awesome gigs you played that spring to mind? just really curious, that's all.

Cheers. OL

there was the time me and a roadie kicked the door of a hotel room in in Germany to find our drummer and the gtr tec spit roasting a slapper as 40 people were coming up the staircase to find out what was going on, there was also the 15yr old and her mum from Wales......

:worship:
andy9dh.jpg

oh god, they came as a pair, doing the rounds with all the bands back in the late 80's. Even the A+R guy had the 15 yr old on the boss's desk at Noise records haha.

Andy Sneap said:
Even the A+R guy had the 15 yr old on the boss's desk at Noise records haha.

If it wasn't up the bum then it doesn't count :)

I remember a girl in America when I was touring there who wouldn't let me anywhere near her vadge. I buggered her senseless for two hours, but as far as she was concerned she was still a virgin...

I'm glad you guys are into corn holing sluts tar tooters, and every dude loves to spelunk a balloon knot every now and again, but I want to know what a "slapper" is.

EtherForBreakfast said:
I'm glad you guys are into corn holing sluts tar tooters, and every dude loves to spelunk a balloon knot every now and again, but I want to know what a "slapper" is.

A 'slapper' is a girl that is easy. She dresses like a prostitute but doesn't charge.

Google 'Jodie Marsh' or 'Jordan' and you'll get an idea what the modern day slapper looks like.