Question to Andy

There is no greater example of a terminology difference. "Spit Roasting a Slapper" to Americans would typical mean cooking a pig. To Brits it means boning a fat broad. Classic.

Andy Sneap said:
there was the time me and a roadie kicked the door of a hotel room in in Germany to find our drummer and the gtr tec spit roasting a slapper as 40 people were coming up the staircase to find out what was going on, there was also the 15yr old and her mum from Wales......

LOL LOL LOL LOL :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

um....spitroast down here (Australia) normally means two blokes at each end of woman......and a spitroast with gravey is when a mate walks in and "special" basting sauce down her back...

Ah we are such new age sensitive guys.....

This is awful.. I am a good god fearing Christian and I do not need to hear about nasty euro sluts getting bung florked and vadge horked while some other crusty fuck shoots a load of baby batter on her hairy back.

I think you all need to learn the ways of the Lord. This video will help you:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fartingpreacher4.html

Now go purify your souls in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, bitches...

I had dinner at my grandparent's house this evening with the cousins, one of whom graduated from Durham a year ago. I asked aloud if anyone had spit-roasted a slapper recently. Most of my relatives gave me this blank look, but my cousin from Durham first was shocked, then started laughing hysterically: "I can't believe you just said that". So we proceeded to have a half hour discussion where the Americans had to figure out what exactly spit-roasting a slapper really is haha. Thanks guys for poisoning not only my mind but the minds of my extended family as well.