Question

Derron - Power of Omens said:
Actually, i've been listening to a lot of PoO lately too! I love what Alex did on that one minute interlude-like song on EotO. And i bet the DVD is really killer. Sure would LOVE to see it! (ahem...hint hint Dave) ;)
LOL!!! :lol:

Ok ok... I get the hint!!! I'll send ya one along with the new material. ;)

~D

I feel the need to mention something. Of course, you can't oblidge just anyone, and you certainly can't please everyone, but P-L-E-A-S-E try not to book the next Power Of Omens show during finals. The majority of schools have finals during the first two weeks of December for Fall and the last week of April/first week of May for Spring. I missed Watchtower recently because of finals. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to seeing PoO live in my own city.
:headbang:

säki

saki said:
I feel the need to mention something. Of course, you can't oblidge just anyone, and you certainly can't please everyone, but P-L-E-A-S-E try not to book the next Power Of Omens show during finals. The majority of schools have finals during the first two weeks of December for Fall and the last week of April/first week of May for Spring. I missed Watchtower recently because of finals. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to seeing PoO live in my own city.

säki
We'll definitely keep that in mind. ;)

But not to worry.... once this next CD is completed, we're not going to play just one show in SA... our days of playing a show or two every few years will hopefully be over... :lol:
We plan on playing out alot more to promote the next disc, and we'll try to do as many shows as we possible can...especially here in Texas. :D

~D

ah holy crap i havent heard anything from you guys in a while!! how's everything going? i've been keeping busy, our drumline has been performing like crazy, after football games, challenges with 4 other drumlines (we owned them all:cool: ), and this thing at wal-mart sponsored by Coke a Cola. We just performed at a Philadephia 76er's pro-basketball game last wedbesday night. not being much of a basketball fan, i still had so much fun. they called back and want us to play there again in january. Derron, how are you keeping up with drumline/PofO? me and my friends were talking about cd releases in 2005, and we remembered hearing about the EotO re-release and a new cd. Just hoping you all are still moving forward with it, and all is well.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
ah holy crap i havent heard anything from you guys in a while!! how's everything going? i've been keeping busy, our drumline has been performing like crazy, after football games, challenges with 4 other drumlines (we owned them all:cool: ), and this thing at wal-mart sponsored by Coke a Cola. We just performed at a Philadephia 76er's pro-basketball game last wedbesday night. not being much of a basketball fan, i still had so much fun. they called back and want us to play there again in january. Derron, how are you keeping up with drumline/PofO? me and my friends were talking about cd releases in 2005, and we remembered hearing about the EotO re-release and a new cd. Just hoping you all are still moving forward with it, and all is well.
Well, things have indeed been a bit slow for us... with everyone living so far apart from each other, it doesn't help make matters any better for any of us. However, we've all be doing our own thing for the last year with an occasional song writing attempt between the 4 of us. So far we've been able to come up with 5 strong songs, 1 that Derron wrote completely himself that the rest of us will add our personal touch to as we start rehearsing as a band. Of course none of these recordings are something we'd like others to hear just yet ;)
but we plan on picking things back up here in the new year. Hopefully 2005 will be a better year for all of us.

~D

sounds good, dave. its good to hear from you again. i didnt realize you all lived far apart. i know how that goes. Meedleyx10 moved to Montana (across the country from here) and he's coming back here for some of the summer for recording and playing some shows in our band, Awakenings, as well as other stuff. but we've had to email MIDI files of riffs back and forth in order to get a few more originals before this summer. its not easy, and at the level of technicality of Power of Omens, i have nothing but respect for you all's talent. good luck with the new material!