Question?

ALK

Jun 29, 2006
Norway
How come that the word Gay is used mostly as an insult... as far as i see also from a large amount of people that proclaim that they like the gayest band of them all (Judas Priest)

After all the quote "As a gay man..... As i said, as a man" gave breaking the law a whole new meaning

I don't think people when using the term mean it in a literal sence when offending someone.

The Greys said:
I don't think people when using the term mean it in a literal sence when offending someone.

True enough, only a fucked up Tr00ist would be offended about being called happy ;)

It's BAD to be a gay person, meaning homosexual. So, if you want to say something is bad you might say it's "gay", meaning it's "bad". It's all very simple.
Rob Halford may be gay, but he doesn't go around making an issue of it, so it's easy for people to ignore.

Don't let anyone tell you being gay isn't bad though. It is, the bible says so.

Stormwatch said:
It's BAD to be a gay person, meaning homosexual. So, if you want to say something is bad you might say it's "gay", meaning it's "bad". It's all very simple.
Rob Halford may be gay, but he doesn't go around making an issue of it, so it's easy for people to ignore.

Don't let anyone tell you being gay isn't bad though. It is, the bible says so.
You really believe that bullshit?

ALK said:
How come that the word Gay is used mostly as an insult... as far as i see also from a large amount of people that proclaim that they like the gayest band of them all (Judas Priest)

After all the quote "As a gay man..... As i said, as a man" gave breaking the law a whole new meaning

The band isnt gay, just Halford. You gaylord

I think one of the common punishments for adultery and homosexual activity is to be buried up to your neck while the town throws stones at your head. In Afghanistan I think.