The new Soilwork.

The Grimace

New Metal Member
Oct 21, 2004
North of the Valley, South of the Hills
So I'm listening to the new Soilwork right now. It's really fucking awesome. It's awesome enough that I'm only on song 3 and I was inspired to make this thread. Soilwork may be the best band ever to have been that shitty once. Chainheart Machine and Steelbath Suicide were some of the gayest, most sellout-est albums in modern Gothenberg and Melodeth in general. But... hold on, what is this work of genius called... "Stabbing The Drama", that's it. This is fucking not gay, not at all. Has de-throned St. Anger as greatest album ever. I like this more than I like Atreyu, and I like Atreyu a whole bunch.

EDIT: This is a test of the EBC. This is only a test.

Dude, hell yeah. I was so sick of hearing about shitty ass gay Metal like Rvnning Wild's Pile of Skulls and Mercyful Fate's In The Shadows. That shit is so fucking gay and mainstream, finally Soilwork have come to save the day with the masterpiece "Stabbing The Drama."

Yes, the new Soilwork has to be the heaviest THRASH(!) ive ever heard. Its so badass its unbelieveable. I was skateboarding when i first hear it, and i fell with my skate and almost broke it!

Then i heard some pussy band called Kreator, it was pretty lame.

Haven't heard it and I probably won't until after it's released. The samples I heard were pretty bland and I wasn't really feeling it. They were just samples, though so maybe it will surprise me.

The funny thing is, I thought Grimace was being serious. I could see someone making that same exact post and being totally serious about it.

Scourge of Malice said:
why did someone bring up skateboarding in this? what does skateboarding have to do with soilwork?

You're kidding right? Soilwork is the best SKATEBOARDCORE BAND EVER.

!!111!

Guardian of Darkness said:
Even when you and I were both Dark Tranquillity/later At the Gates fangirls, Ifurin, I'm pretty sure neither of us liked Soilwork. :lol:

Indeed. I liked the promo copy of this album, but only for the hot-sounding girl announcing the tracks :)