Questions about a couple DT releases...

Spiv2

New Metal Member
Jul 7, 2003
I recently picked up the LP picture disc of Haven to frame and put on my wall, and I was wondering about other albums...

I know I have seen The Gallery as a picture disc as well, but what other albums have LP picture discs? I think it would be great to have a bunch of them framed because of the great artwork on them.

Also, is it difficult finding the version of Projector that has the bonus track "Exposure"? Does anyone here have it? If so, how did you get it and what did it cost you?

Thanks in advance to anyone that sheds some light on these questions.

-Spiv-

Spiv2 said:
I recently picked up the LP picture disc of Haven to frame and put on my wall, and I was wondering about other albums...

I know I have seen The Gallery as a picture disc as well, but what other albums have LP picture discs? I think it would be great to have a bunch of them framed because of the great artwork on them.

Also, is it difficult finding the version of Projector that has the bonus track "Exposure"? Does anyone here have it? If so, how did you get it and what did it cost you?

Thanks in advance to anyone that sheds some light on these questions.

-Spiv-
ahh yes! any info would be apprecaited by me as well...=)

About the picture-LP's, I can't quite remember, what albums were done in said format, but the best place for DT-discography-related information is probably www.dark-tranquillity.nl - I suggest you look there first.

About Projector, the digipack-version with the Exposure bonus-track was actually pretty common in some places - I suppose quite a many of us have one. Finding it nowadays, however, might be rather difficult. Anyways, here's what is written in the DT-FAQ about the subject ( http://www.darktranquillity.com/the_band/faq.html ):

"Due to some printing fuckups, only a rare few copies of the digipack actually feature "Exposure". The existence of a "Includes bonus track"-sticker on the cover is no guarantee for the CD actually featuring the song either. Also, we know of several cases where a normal cover has hidden a CD with "Exposure" included - so it's all very confused and messed up. Anyway, the song can be found on the recently released compilation CD "In the eyes of death vol.2", out on Century media records. It's all over the net as well, so there shouldn't be any problems to find it."

Good luck finding Exposure!

-Villain