Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Here's another stupid one, 'cause it has been posted before, but I couldn't find it:
On the CRY dvd at the end of The Future of Children Of Bodom, Alexi is playing a song on an acoustic guitar
What's the song called, and who wrote it?
(and maybe someone has got a tab of it^^)

I couldn't find it in the forum or on my HD, so I took a quick look at Acoustic Hate Me:

Part 1:
Dmin/A (open) (this means A in bass)
Dmin (baree)/ C / Bb/ C5

Part 2:
G5/ Bb/ Bb/ Dmin (open)
G5/ Bb/ strum and mute notes with left hand

Part 3:
C5/F/Ab/C/G/C/G
C5/F/Ab/C/G/C/Ab/G7

Part 4:
Dmin/Amin
F/C/Dmin/Amin
F/C/Dmin/Amin
F/C/Dmin/Amin
F/C

Noodling in Cmaj
then again Verse and Part 2

It's probably not 100%, I just walked along the typical progressions, but these should be the basic chords. Try to figure out things on your own please...

BTW, original single-versions of "Children Of Bodom" and "Hate Me!" on re-issued albums is seems to be remastered :) Is that true?

And while they're at it, why don't they remaster HCDR, AYDY, Blooddrunk.
Oh, and don't forget CRY.

Seriously, this doesn't make any sense anymore

On the thread Janne and Alexi created on UM, Joonas_Lethonen said,
Goddamit why didn't you people let them see the song that rapper fag ripped from one of their songs?? I wasn't around.. And you should've told them to make the new album rock, and ask stuff because they were drunk.

Who is the rapper and what song is it?

You're welcome!

Keep in mind, that the tuning is somewhere between D and Eb. The best way to tune to his guitar is using his empty A-String you hear in the beginning of the song played with Dmin.

Does anyone know if the NEW Children of Bodom (first 3 albums) vinyls will be released or sold anywhere else other than the hatewear shop? I was about to purchase them, even though they're already incredibly expensive for vinyls, but then to ship to the states its ANOTHER thirty euros! Almost what I'd pay for two MORE vinyls. So I had to say no, but does anyone else know of a shop or online store that is reasonably priced on the vinyls and shipping. At least for the NEW vinyls.

Does anyone know if the NEW Children of Bodom (first 3 albums) vinyls will be released or sold anywhere else other than the hatewear shop? I was about to purchase them, even though they're already incredibly expensive for vinyls, but then to ship to the states its ANOTHER thirty euros! Almost what I'd pay for two MORE vinyls. So I had to say no, but does anyone else know of a shop or online store that is reasonably priced on the vinyls and shipping. At least for the NEW vinyls.

16 eur incredibly expensive for a gatefold vinyl? Come on.. I doubt you will find them cheaper unless someone in the States would sell them. It seems a bit unlikely though as Spinefarm US is releasing all the albums excl HCDR as picture vinyls. You can pre-order them here. They seem to have some pretty reasonable bundle packs for the full set which come together with a Spinefarm US tee or hoodie.

Just a word of advice for any Europeans thinking about ordering those - a package worth that much is going to get caught in the customs and you'll end up paying a customs fee + VAT and also get it with a long delay unless you order just 1 or 2 vinyls at a time. Personally I've fucking had it with all the vinyl re-releases :puke: However I do forgive Nuclear Blast for the new gatefold LPs, they're really badass and I'd recommend them warmly not only for collectors but for any fan who wants to have a nice piece of COB memorabilia.