Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Anyone know if the hoodies they had on their European tour are available online. I really liked one of them but didn't have enough money at the show to get one

Ok, thanx! I'll try to look for it in all the metal shops I find when I get there :rofl:!

This remind me... Does anybody know if you can buy HateWear stuff in some shop in Finland? Apart from the website, I mean.

I think they, or the company that produces their merchandise clothing, have a "factory" in.. Vaasa or somewhere, but there's no reason going there unless you live nearby and want to save the transportation fee. This is not Japan.

Does anyone know where I can get either of these shirts?

alexigreenjacksonarmsup.jpg

alexisolostance.jpg

You probably can't find either anymore.

I don't know where the first one came from, but the "Creature of the Night" one is from H&M, and is now several years old.

yeah I just figured that out shit I feel dumb. Okay well I have you here I need help with a non noob question what was the show mentioned in the CRY documentary where the band played like shit I think it was at a place called Tavistia in 2004?? and if anyone knows what I am talking about is there a bootleg of it around