Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Stupid question, seeing the underlying theme of your music being biblical and touching on the satanic or darker subconscous patterns of humans or God, but have you experience with any form of what crowley dubbed magick of any form IE supernatural events or are your songs based on your dreams and the events of the satanic cult that happened in your area. or is it reference to your feeling of this impacting on your life on a subconscous format. I dont dabble in sorcery myself too chaotic and literally insane hopefully carving something in the annals of thought at some point in time. Just wondering of your awareness of these things that you cannot be aware of, thanks thats it.

oh sorry local boss just yelled at me, better calm down or he might destroy my whole house.

:lol:

this made my day

Stupid question, seeing the underlying theme of your music being biblical and touching on the satanic or darker subconscous patterns of humans or God, but have you experience with any form of what crowley dubbed magick of any form IE supernatural events or are your songs based on your dreams and the events of the satanic cult that happened in your area. or is it reference to your feeling of this impacting on your life on a subconscous format. I dont dabble in sorcery myself too chaotic and literally insane hopefully carving something in the annals of thought at some point in time. Just wondering of your awareness of these things that you cannot be aware of, thanks thats it.

oh sorry local boss just yelled at me, better calm down or he might destroy my whole house.

What the fuck? :err:

In the Blooddrunk thread i saw something about alexi explaining the meaning of each song of the album...
Is there something like that for other albums?

In finnish music magazine Soundi, he told something about each track, and also told what drinks you should have for each track.

Alexi and Janne said they stuffed up during their duel on CRY. I could find the interview if anyone wants it. Does anyone know when they stuffed up?

It's more a Sinergy related question but anyway: This whole thing about the fourth world. is it just the band's idea or is there more behind it?

It comes from movie "Heavenly Creatures" where two girls create imaginary place called fourth world.

I want to buy the Sinergy CDs. does anybody know a legit website that I can buy them from? I just checked amazon, and for Beware the Heavens, it's $57 for a new one. Right now, I'm specifically looking for Beware the Heavens.

^do you know if they ship to the US?

stupid question, I'll go check :) thanks tho.

just checked, the CD is like 7 euros and the shipping is coming out to 22 euros! wtf! no thanks, haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys i have really important questions 4 u especially those who've been in festivals before well at least its important for me :-D well here i go since tomorrow ruisrock will be my first one and unfortunately that i come all the way from turkey i have to go alone do you think that would turn out as uncomfortable and boring situations cause it seems like everybody's going with a group of friends and my other question should i go to festival earlier than the time when gates open im guessing it may be hard for me to go in front of stage if i got there on time or later pleasee someone answer i'll keep checking all night just so u know :)