Quick, quick...question detour

Opet

in my den of inequity
May 1, 2001
RI, USA
Gotham...I can't believe that you said that! Amsterdam?! Over the weekend that's the place I came up with. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea because like mentioned, where ever Americans go, I think there's a good chance that they MAY get looked down on for just being. But, I think I heard that in Amsterdam, they're really cool and in England too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't really want to move to Sweden, but I don't know how that'd go over.

I don't think I'm looking for a city life again. So, maybe Amsterdam is place to have a toke and a smile and get a new outlook on life. You've been FOUR TIMES? What, with Paul and Al on WHJY? (FYI: That's a radio station in Rhode Island and they take a trip to Amsterdam like once a year. I've never been.)

Anyway, thanks for your input.

When you say, non-EU you're saying non educated? Because, getting the job part is simply the most important part. As far as the weed and hash becoming overwhelming, I can see how that can happen, but, the liberal part is key. Let me know what EU means. It's a no go without possible work.

:confused:

Originally posted by Opet
When you say, non-EU you're saying non educated? <clip> Let me know what EU means.

EU stands for European Union ( http://europa.eu.int/ ). I don't think I'm the right person to say what EU is and isn't, since there are many different affiliations linked to it, like EMU (Economic and Monetary Union) and EEA (European Economic Area) etc.. but (very) basically EU is an European model of the United States of America: many different countries ("states") which all govern themselves but abide by certain rules and values set by the European Commission.

So, non-EU person is someone who doesn't live in an EU country.

Hope this clears things a bit. :p