Quiz

Is 8 good enough pookachu? :cry:

I will get around to everyone else's later, and make one of my own, but at the moment I am unfortunately occupied.

Fuck it.

Click Me!

This one's dead shit simple (well, with one exception), most of this you coulda picked up just from my posts. The next one will be significantly harder (it will be about me OUTSIDE of the boards, and I expect everyone to fail miserably).

50. I managed to answer one or two questions from my point of view rather than trying to think what yours would be.

Yeah, I nearly fell for that when doing Maria's, like her 'weirdest obsession' thingy. I knew 'tits' and 'poo' were both valid answers, but seeing as to the best of my knowledge ~Z~ is NOT a lemesbian, I nearly went with 'tits'... but then I realised that was me. :oops:

Only 60 Su? Ah well, I hope at least you got the tit's question right. :Smug:

I would like to make a few choice comments aimed at some of you at the moment, but I think I shall hold out until a few more people take the quiz. :Smug:

No, I konw you did dear, and I thank you for it. There is just one answer which people continually get wrong which has me alarmed (well, two actually), and then there are a few individuals who answered specific questions wrong when I would have expected better of them. :p Of course, there is no point me discussing them when it will give away answers to future test takers, so I'll leave it a lil longer before chewing you new recruits out. :heh:

Seriously, I thought my test was dead simple (except for the last question).

Oh! :eek: You were refering to ME not doing YOUR test weren't you!? :OMG:

Sowwy baby, I've been busy. *gets right on it*

OK, I'm SORRY Gaby! I'm so STUPID! :cry: That and I was in a hurry and had to rush things cos I had to go. In retrospect though there were two other questions that I would have got right if I had sat and thought about it a lil longer. :cry:

Me likes Q9 though! :')

um... i'll go check what question 9 was, i dont remember
and dont worry, at least my best friend got 100, i dont feel too bad :p

Noga got 80 on mine. At least someone pays attention to me. Even though a few of them must have been guesses, since I don't think I'd ever told her some of the things. :p