What soul-dragon are you?

Yeah, that's problem with making quizes, Especially if its based on a show. For example, say you are a die-hard "Peanuts" fan, and you stumble across a "which peanuts character are you most like" quiz. You're going to know based on the questions which character you'll get. :) and incedently, when I took the quiz I got angelic Dragon.

hey there, nice quiz.

1075415350_GONangelic.JPG

You are an Angelic Dragon. The rarest of the rare, you are wise, terrible, and beautiful all at the same time. The angels freed you from your bondage so that you may destroy evil in the universe. You can do well on your own but prefer company. Though you are blessed you show strange fascination and almost reverence for all things dark. Temptation is everywhere for you and you must be sure not to fall into the traps set for you by the demons who wish to destroy you.

TB666 said:
1075415721_RAGONOcean.JPG

You are an Ocean Dragon. You are mighty, strong, and powerful. You prefer the salted waters with its large beasts to hunt and the vast expanses to the rivers and lakes. Your temper rivals that of the fire and storm dragons and often causes trouble for unwary sailors. You prefer to be alone, less its time to mate. Human find you terrifying and avoid where you tread with all their might.

This quiz suck.
Same and I agree.

1075412302_RAGONriver.JPG

You are a River Dragon. You prefer to go with the flow You prefer the fresh clean waters of the river as apposed to your brother the Ocean dweller. You are timid but can pack a mighty punch when called upon. You prefer small groups as to large crowds and are cordial in conversation/You are one of the more gentle of the dragon brood and you are revered as being one of the most helpful to humans when they are in need.
Looks like I'm 'unique' too. Suprised I didn't end up as a mountain dragon though.

Hey did anyone else get demon dragon?:zombie: hahaha everyone got lovely things like angelic, and forest, and oooooooothe fruits of love fuckin dragon hahha and look what i got :devil:

This is an awesome quizzy thing! One of the coolest ive done!

You are an Angelic Dragon. The rarest of the rare, you are wise, terrible, and beautiful all at the same time. The angels freed you from your bondage so that you may destroy evil in the universe. You can do well on your own but prefer company. Though you are blessed you show strange fascination and almost reverence for all things dark. Temptation is everywhere for you and you must be sure not to fall into the traps set for you by the demons who wish to destroy you.

Malicious Misery said:
haahaa don't feel bad, most of my friends got demon dragon when they took it. I hang out with a bunch of intimidating misunderstood people. haahaa.
Thats not on lady, meet you behind the bike shed later hahahhahaa :tickled: