R.I.P. Cuck Schuldiner

dethCR07

Jul 25, 2010
San Jose, Costa Rica
9 years since he left us. I don't think there's much to say that hasn't been said already, I'd just like to add that personally, I admire Chuck for his ability to write beautiful and complex music without ever studying any theory, truly an inspiration for me or any musician who listens to and loves Metal. He left us way to soon...

I agree wholeheartedly with Deth. Now, I've only been listening to Death for about a year or so, but Chuck's music has just always seemed to stick out moreso than any other music that I have. Bad day at work? Listen to Death. Stressin out for various reasons? Listen to Death. Having a great day? Listen to Death. Just need some classic death metal? Listen to Death. There really aren't any words that I can say that do his legacy any justice. I even bought "The Fragile Art of Existence" by Control Denied this morning. Now back to my Death trip that started this morning. Already been through Human and Individual Thought Patterns, halfway through Leprosy.

Death - Left to Die

RIP Chuck

I'll just say that I really enjoy the music he wrote and that it is truly sad that he had to pass away too early. We missed out on a lot more awezome music that he could have written.

R.I.P. Chuck

At least he didn't die of Leprosy...

I dunno I really like Leprosy that's all I have to say.