To honor CHUCK SCHULDINER please enter this thread

Human - together as one
Scream bloody gore - beyond the unholy grave
symbolic - 1000 eyes
Leprosy - choke on it
Spiritual healing - spiritual healing.. + altering the future
Perserverance - voice of the soul + flesh and the power it holds
Individual thought patterns - overactive imagination

Metealmaster, that's not fair!:lol: What if I will give such support to threads of Anathema?

Ok, that are mine:
Scream Bloody Gore - I hate this alb, but I understand, how much it means for death metal

Leprosy - the same thing, but Open Casket is not bad

Spiritual Healing - oouuaaauu! It was first alb of death metal I've heard. The USSR was decomposing and floods of pirated tapes with shitty quality rushed into free Russia. We copied them on shitty recorders, for more men could hear REAL music. Though it is death metal, it is so soulful, that through "Spiritual Healing" I found a path to Doom. Favorite track - "Within the Mind"

Human - "Lack of Comprehension". If "Cosmic Sea" had different end, it could be my favorite, but it is magic and...cosmic though!

Fate - the best of Death. There was no new song, but every metalhead bought it, cause: 1) There was foto of Death, we had no normal magazines with fotos of musicians, just shitty newspapers, 2) In one of this shitty newspapers we read that Death is in crisis, that's why this "Best" was released. We were young and couldn't know, that all our money will not fly to USA to help Schuldiner, but they will stay at Stupidassinsk to help fuckin' pirates. We were so naive !

Individual Thought Patterns - the Philosopher, especially after I saw the video. So green, atmospheric and beautiful!

Symbolic - my favorite album and "Without Judgement" favorite song. It's wonderful, that Schuldiner was not boiling in brutality, but composed really beaytiful music!!!

The Sounds of Perseverance - "Voise of the Soul", without any doubt. I'm doomster, and this song is so Doomy!

Anyway, every album of Death since "Spiritual Healing" is great I think and I liten to them regularly. LONG LIVE DEATH!

Favourite Death song, period:

Human- Suicide Machine

I just love when that chorus riff kicks in, preceeding it is all that intensity, then the big groove comes along and smashes all before it. Awesome. Also the first Death song I figured out how to play from start to finish, instead of just learning a few bits and peices, getting frustrated, and giving up. Chuck has been a massive help in my development as a guitarist- I couldn't speed pick to save myself before I started listening to him. Now I can go a whole 3 songs before my arm falls off........:lol:

Hail Chuck!!!

The man who got me into death metal with Spiritual Healing.

My favorite album is The Sound of Perseverance but all Death albums rule!!!

Chuck rules and has been an absolute influence on my playing. I've been lucky in that I have seen Death on every single tour and my own former band got to open up for them three times, once at the Stone, SF in '93 and 2 times in Berkeley, CA. Chuck has always taken a very down to earth approach with his fans and has always made good music the top priorty.

Hope and pray for his recovery

Scream Bloody Gore-Sacrificial
Leprosy-Left to Die
Spiritual Healing-Living Monstrocity
Human-Lack of Comprehension
Individual Thought Patterns-The Philosopher
Symbolic-Zero Tolerence
Perserverance-Spirit Crusher

www.mudslinger1.com
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/295/thanatopsis_ca.html
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/209/mudslinger_ca.html

Death is one of my all time favorite bands and symbolic is my favorite album from them. Chuck is da man. both chucks are the men. hope they both pull thru. it'd be tragedy of immense proportions. i can't wait to hear the new control denied album. i like the fragile art of existence.

favorite death songs from each albums

Scream Bloody Gore: Evil Dead

leprosy: pull the plug

spiritual healing: living monstrosity

human: lack of comprehension

individual thought patterns: trapped in a corner/ the philosopher. tie.

symbolic: perenniel quest

sound of perseverence: scavenger of human sorrow

control denied/ FRAOE: Title track

fuck yeah
np; destroyer 666 phoenix rising: i am the war god.