Chuck Schuldiner

Which drummer do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cythraul said:
No actually I don't think it's hilarious. I don't know where you got that from. Anyway, you're an idiot.

Yes, I AM an idiot. Your point is???

If you don't think your avatar is hilarious (which you do) - why have it? Does it look like you or something?

Stormwatch said:

If you don't think your avatar is hilarious (which you do) - why have it? Does it look like you or something?

please do not feed the Stormwatch. He is quite drunk. :tickled:

Fucking jocks, they're all the same - get a few beers in 'em and they want to fight the world...

Stormwatch said:

Ergo, your posts are idiotic.

Even if I did think so why would it matter?

stormwatch you're back to your "taking the internet seriously" thing

did the "are opeth satanic i mean they have a song called demon of the fall" thread you made all those years ago teach you nothing?

Cythraul said:
Ergo, your posts are idiotic.

I know - didn't I say that? Idiot.

Cythraul said:
Even if I did think so why would it matter?

Because you use that avatar as an ironic tool. You think you're being cool. You think your avatar is so cool you can call people douchebags for having Death logos as their avatars.
Explain why,
you're gay.

Stormwatch said:
I know - didn't I say that? Idiot.

No you didn't. You admitted to being an idiot.

Because you use that avatar as an ironic tool. You think you're being cool. You think your avatar is so cool you can call people douchebags for having Death logos as their avatars.
Explain why,
you're gay.

Yes I do think my avatar is so cool that I can call people douchebags for having Death logos as their avatars.

DE said:
stormwatch you're back to your "taking the internet seriously" thing

did the "are opeth satanic i mean they have a song called demon of the fall" thread you made all those years ago teach you nothing?

See I try to be nice and you act like a prick. It's why I'm married to a model and you've never had sex (have you yet, tell me honestly? NO.)

We've all seen your little website. Which means we've all seen your hilarious ugly little spotty face. Now, you might think you're cool, but with a face and body like that, you'll be a virgin for a while yet.
So - enjoy your sexual frustration you little nob. :tickled:
Hey, nob rhymes with Rob, which, coincedentally is your name.

When you rifle through someone's personal website to take insults to a personal level on the internet, you're a shit. Log off and have wild sex with your model wife (get a real one next time) and stop arguing with a bunch of teenagers on the fucking internet.

Fucking Scots.

also face and body like what there isn't even a photo of me on my site :confused:

edit: unless you saw it in the sidebar, which means it was a random image from my gallery (the gallery in which there are no pictures of me)

edit 2: rofl at the PM stormwatch just sent me

Hi mate!

Rob Miller? At Alsager School? Did you ever think you would annoy someone this much?

Hehehe. Just a short train ride away.

:lol: :lol:

i love the fact that he thinks he's an internet detective for clicking a link in my profile and reading the information on the "about me" page :lol:

tip: if i write it on my publically available website, that i link to from this very site, chances are I couldn't give a shit whether you know it or not.

Erik said:
i will sell rob's full mailing address to anyone interested, PM me for details

i'm not expensive either

i actually endorse this

anyone who takes the time to mail me something is ok in my book :)

DE said:
also face and body like what there isn't even a photo of me on my site :confused:

edit: unless you saw it in the sidebar, which means it was a random image from my gallery (the gallery in which there are no pictures of me)

edit 2: rofl at the PM stormwatch just sent me

:lol: :lol:

i love the fact that he thinks he's an internet detective for clicking a link in my profile and reading the information on the "about me" page :lol:

tip: if i write it on my publically available website, that i link to from this very site, chances are I couldn't give a shit whether you know it or not.

I think he's threatening to pay a visit because...he certainly does not get his feelings hurt on the internet. What a tool. :lol:

Demiurge said:
I think he's threatening to pay a visit because...he certainly does not get his feelings hurt on the internet. What a tool. :lol:

the irony of him threatening to track me down and beat me because i told him to lighten up and not take the internet seriously is breathtaking :lol:

Death releasing Scream Bloody Gore late does take away from the band. How about early bathory not really pushing any extreme bounderies on any leavel at all. Why should Quorton get as much praise as chuck schuldiner in death. Slayer,possessed,death,celtic frost,morbid angel,mercyful fate was a lot more extreme. Old bathory is raw and the drumming is way to slow compared to these bands or even iron maiden. I'm really not sure what the big deal is with Bathory or how they took something to another level in the early 80's like these following bands. Insanity has demo's from 85 that are light years ahead of the second bathory cd or even possessed 'seven churches', no one mentions them.

How did the guitar playing,drumming,etc.. tread new ground with 'bathory'.

Old bathory,venom is just image without the music. Slayer has more black metal/death metal sounding instrumentation on haunting the chapel and they're not death or black metal.

I think Bathory,Venom influenced bands more on image than their music which is not extreme to me.

Both these bands sound more like trying to be shocking rather trying to make some decent music or pushing bounderies. I'll admit everyone in metal should hear them a few times but i'm really not sure what's the big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.