R.I.P Kostas!!!

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Today is a sad day.

Kostas AKA 'G', 'Koko', 'Shorty' and 'Moose' has passed away in the early hours of this morning.

Yes, for those who don't know, he was my hamster. And he was a fucking LEGEND.

He was the one that was more shy (as opposed to the still living Apollo) so I don't have as many pictures as I would like. But I'm posting this thread in his memory!

I'm sure he would have wanted it that way. He was old. And he had a good life. An amazing life actually. He was a little fatty because he loved his food. He even ate cake. I'll miss him.

pict0626.jpg

pict0604f.jpg

img0581uat.jpg

xx Kirsty

I've decided...no more pets!!!

I get too attached and too upset when they die. Anyway, I must be starting a graveyard in my back garden by now!!! In the last 6 months alone I've buried a hamster and 2 guinea pigs (when one died the other was never the same). My neighbours must think I'm some sort of serial killer when they see me in my garden digging graves at 1am!

Now I only have my dog, Max and Apollo (Kostas' brother) left!

xx Kirsty

when you said RIP Kostas i thought you were referring to one of the firewind guys dying

i haven't posted on this board in like foreverrrrrrrrrrrr

We were discussing this on the tour
"Gus has died, but Apollo's still alive"
It's a good job there were no fans around or we could have started a bit of a panic. As it was only Gus was around and he was just slightly confused :p