Radial Pro RMP + PreSonus Inspire

The Unavoidable

jättebög
May 27, 2008
Umeå, Sweden
I'm looking at getting a decent re-amp box, and the pro RMP looks damn nice. Anyone used it, or just got something to say about it?

Also, I'll be using it with my Inspire soundcard, which output would be best to use with the Pro RMP?

Yeah, but the question is if I actually have a proper line-out that I can use from the inspire. The presonus site is being a bitch. The only outs I have is the L and R rca speaker outs, and the regular computer speaker out. Would it work to just pan the track either way and use the L or R output through the RMP?

IMO the RMP is a perfectly fine piece of equipment. Any negative differences are relatively negligible in a mix...

I'm not even really biased just because I own the RMP in question, and in that shootout. I'm just not convinced it makes that much of a difference.

~006

IMO the RMP is a perfectly fine piece of equipment. Any negative differences are relatively negligible in a mix...

I'm not even really biased just because I own the RMP in question, and in that shootout. I'm just not convinced it makes that much of a difference.

~006

FWIW I agree Mike!