Radiohead anyone?

Tone-Deaf said:
I haven't got into them...I've never tried that's why. Nonetheless, they are a great band, so far from what I've heard they sound depressing, apparently many kata-fans like them. It's just because they're a mainstream band, that affects me somehow, I still can't get over the fact that people who have no idea about good music jam them in their players because they've heard a song on the radio and got the album to listen just the single.
hmm, try to get over that hate-for-mainstream thing! If something is 'mainstream' it doesn't mean that it's bad music.
And if there are people like how you described them; ignore them, it's their problem if they choose to not care for music...
open the mind:p

Vincent J. said:
hmm, try to get over that hate-for-mainstream thing! If something is 'mainstream' it doesn't mean that it's bad music.
And if there are people like how you described them; ignore them, it's their problem if they choose to not care for music...
open the mind:p

:oops: Yeah, I guess you're right...I'm an open minded person concerning the genres, but yes i have problem with a super mainstream band, I don't hate them but oo you know, I don't enojoy it as much as If it was an underground or not so mainstream band. For exaple, I wouldn't get out wearing a radiohead t-shirt, maybe I should wear one at home for a start. :lol:
A psychotherapy would help, nah...

Tone-Deaf said:
:oops: Yeah, I guess you're right...I'm an open minded person concerning the genres, but yes i have problem with a super mainstream band, I don't hate them but oo you know, I don't enojoy it as much as If it was an underground or not so mainstream band. For exaple, I wouldn't get out wearing a radiohead t-shirt, maybe I should wear one at home for a start. :lol:
A psychotherapy would help, nah...
haha, now it's like therapy:p
"start wearing shirts of mainstream bands at home. it's the first step to an open mind" xP