It's growing stronger everyday
Fuck these thugs and parasites
It's even worse when they're gay!

I see the gleam of pride in his eyes
The white beast of Wotan on his mighty steed
Raise your swords, noble ones of pale complexion
So that you may perform the greatest of deeds

~Cyth~

I don't know if I should react to this as sarcasm/humour/pisstaking, or whether you're being serious, Cythraul. I'm hoping you're not stupid enough for it to be the latter, I'm somewhat certain in fact.

I don't know if I should react to this as sarcasm/humour/pisstaking, or whether you're being serious, Cythraul. I'm hoping you're not stupid enough for it to be the latter, I'm somewhat certain in fact.

You should grow some balls and get with the program, chief. The fact is colored people would still be eating each other, taking urine baths, and living in mud huts if it weren't for the influence of white values. These assholes should be thanking us instead of whining about "justice". To the extent that these monkeys still do such things, i.e. live in mud huts, take urine baths, etc. they've been sheltered from glorious white values. It's simple: Act white or be a degenerate monkey.

Thankyou, Cyth. It's about damn time that someone is finally standing up for the WHITE man. I'm so sick of the god damned minorities always getting special treatment. It's just like at school when the retarded kids get the answers to tests and shit.

white cannibalism? I don't think that's ever been a widespread problem.
Anyhow, TIACN is obviously joking. Cyth probably is but tbh he says this stuff so much I'm beginning to wonder.

does anyone have that cartoon picture of a white guy punching a black guy that i used to spam the board with, i can never find it anymore

Oh Cythraul you little sweet Cyth
your stupidity is not a myth
I know these of your kind
with childish polluted mind
you hate my pals but you act like one
you hate my pals but you act like one!

Oh Cythraul my little baby
you'll tell me to shut up maybe
or show me a middlefinger
either way acting like a my pals
you hate my pals but you act like one
you hate my pals but you act like one!