Rain Without End for 500$ USD??? this is a joke

Jinn said:
Aye! Jonas! please reissue Rain Without End! We beg thee!
a couple of months ago i asked jonas for permission to re-release rain without end on cd and for the first time on vinyl but unfortunately he didn't seem interested. guess at least a vinyl version would be appreciated by many fans and since everyone liked the brave murder day vinyl i thought this might be a good idea. :erk:

norghash said:
a couple of months ago i asked jonas for permission to re-release rain without end on cd and for the first time on vinyl but unfortunately he didn't seem interested. guess at least a vinyl version would be appreciated by many fans and since everyone liked the brave murder day vinyl i thought this might be a good idea. :erk:
It's a feckin' great idea, better bomb him with emails until he complies ;).

I just bought it for $35 including shipping by putting a wanted ad on a swedish forum. Love conquers all wanted $100 for it. Bloodsucker!

I bought RWE from Norghash's distro last summer for a very reasonable price. Thank you! :) I think he had a couple of them back then, but not anymore. Hmm should've bought more of them.

100$ is plain too much! I'd never spend that much cash for one album, even if it were as good as RWE.

just convince jonas to grant me permission to re-release the cd and make a vinyl version, too, and nobody has to pay more than 10 euro for the cd and 12 or 13 for the lp :D - would go for that right away, rain without end fucking rules!!

Rain Without End on ebay .....being sold by the cover artist Jeroen van Valkenburg..10$ right now....I wonder if anyone besides me has one signed by the band and him also......I doubt it ....but heres your chance!!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4070497115

Sorry if Im spoiling things for anyone...but I wanted you all to know who is selling it because its a rare chance to get it from him!!!
Reece