Rainbow

Come on man Graham Bonnet is killer. I mean he's a legend man.

MSG, Alcatrazz, Impellitteri, Blackthorn, Anthem etc.

He's vocal are stronger and louder than DIO if not technically good as him. This guy is on fire and furious.

Still Rainbow is my all time favorite 70's metal band.

Hmmm...Impelliteri, Blackthorn and Anthem are news to me...don't like M.S.G. with Bonnet amazingly much though..Dancer is a cool song :p

MSG Assault Attack! is the heaviest album that Michael Schenker has ever done.

Not just because of his guitar works because of Graham's killer vocals also.

When I heard Impellitteri's latest System X I thought who needs fucking DIO.

OMG , Rainbow is awesome , specially the Dio-era Rainbow.

god_king said:
MSG Assault Attack! is the heaviest album that Michael Schenker has ever done.
Heh..."Dancer" and "heavy" do not really go together :p but I think I do need to dig that album out pronto. I do love the two before it, everything about them is perfect to me (nearly) :loco: so there's some stiff competition!

Dancer is their single and there's also video for that song. Obviously it has to be commercial so it's more appealing to many other people.

Rest of songs are heavy ie. Assault Attack, Desert Song, Samurai etc.

Assault Attack album is only available in Japan.

To hear best Graham Bonnet vocal best to get IMPELLITTERI "System X".

god_king said:
Dancer is their single and there's also video for that song. Obviously it has to be commercial so it's more appealing to many other people.

Rest of songs are heavy ie. Assault Attack, Desert Song, Samurai etc.

Assault Attack album is only available in Japan.

To hear best Graham Bonnet vocal best to get IMPELLITTERI "System X".

I agree with most of what "claydick" here is saying I would disagree with the System X comment, that disc is unlistenable... Bonnet's talents were wasted on that disc...

Oh really.

I know you love Impellitteri's System X, it's obvious otherwise sickswine wouldn't own this album .

I think he's just saying this because of my negative Iced Earth comments and now this boy wants to upset me.

UNITED WE STAND

sixxswine said:
I agree with most of what "claydick" here is saying I would disagree with the System X comment, that disc is unlistenable... Bonnet's talents were wasted on that disc...

lol Claydick that still cracks me up I might have to hear this unlistenable album just to see for myself

Raibow is great. Fave album: Rising.

Top 10:

Stargazer

Long Live Rock n' Roll

Stone Cold

Gates Of Babylon

Starstruck

Kill The King

Since You've Been Gone

Man On The Silver Mountain

Death Alley Driver

All Night Long

And I actually like Deep Purple alot more than Rainbow. Deep Purple's one of my all-time favorite bands.

god_king said:
A video?! COOL!!!! I MUST check that out! Because, though you may not believe me, I love that song :D

I actually like that Dougie White effort "Strangers In Us All" album.

I know it's not that great but still it's because of Ritchie's riff and shit.

He's not that bad singer either.

Praying Mantis and Yngwie Malmsteen and what's it.