Rainmaker??

nlukes

Apr 21, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
Do the Maidens play Rainmaker?.

I never realized how many great songs that Iron Maiden has written as I admit that when I was younger, I was always scared off by the album cover imagery. It was just the hits that I was familiar with...ie "The Trooper" etc. But there all of these other great songs that I wasn't even aware of until recently. No wonder Iron Maiden is considered one of the top HM bands ever.

nlukes said:
Do the Maidens play Rainmaker?.

I never realized how many great songs that Iron Maiden has written as I admit that when I was younger, I was always scared off by the album cover imagery. It was just the hits that I was familiar with...ie "The Trooper" etc. But there all of these other great songs that I wasn't even aware of until recently. No wonder Iron Maiden is considered one of the top HM bands ever.

Hi Nancy! :wave:
No we haven't ventured into DOD territory.....yet! :D

Yea Maiden's body of work IS amazing and shows why they have endured all the fads and fashions in music that have come and gone since their inception. True music lovers know something the big corporate labels and some of the newer "stars" seem to have forgotten - it's about the SONGS, baby and being able to deliver them live!