Toronto show.

Xx Pitfiend xX

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was my first time seeing Iron Maidens and i absolutley loved it. It was AWESOME! I kind of wish i knew about the band already but for my first time, It's pretty damn close to spot on. I'm amazed at the talent.
Will for sure see again.

Loss fer words and alexander the great? That did it for me. I was a little suprised there wasn't much from the newer Maiden albums but it was still incredible.

If it wasn't for Iron Maiden, the Iron Maidens would be my favorite all time band! :)

Thanks Xx Pitfiend xX!! I'm so glad you made it to the show! What a blast we had!!! We tend to stick to the older stuff and songs that Maiden are not really performing much these days and letting them stick to the newer stuff! Although, you never know what we might try next! Cheers and hopefully we'll be back in Toronto soon! Stay tuned! \m/

Hey Nikki, it was interesting hearing about what happened with you and Somewhere Thru Time. I kind of missed some of what you said because it was a bit loud and i was trying to keep the line going as I was still pumped up from a great show you girls just finished. Thanks so much for the autograph, i have to get it framed. I gotta somehow keep informed for the next time you all come to perform again.