Rammstein

Ah, I don't like them too much. I haven't heard much of their stuff, so I might not be judging fairly enough, but from what I have heard, it's just about as bad as this industrial rock/nu metal we have here in America. Also, it seems to me like they're a hot topic band.

Travis said:
Ah, I don't like them too much. I haven't heard much of their stuff, so I might not be judging fairly enough, but from what I have heard, it's just about as bad as this industrial rock/nu metal we have here in America. Also, it seems to me like they're a hot topic band.

Rammstein is nothing like any American band, simpy because no American band sounds as German as Rammstein. And Im not just talking lyrics and vocals here.
What do you mean by a hot topic band?

Btw, Rammstein literally means "battering ram made of stone". From Herzeleid.com:

This is what Till has to say about where they got their name (Taken from an MTV interview):

"The name came from the big catastrophe that happened in Ramstein, which is a place in Germany, where the American airforce had a flight show. They crashed and over 80 people got hurt and killed. So the first song, actually, was about that accident. And then there was always like a cause when they'd say: "Ramstein, Ramstein!" So it came into our head and it stayed there. We just changed the spelling slightly because Ramstein is actually spelt with one "m". It also became somewhat of a provocation, by just repeating it, it kind of became like a symbol for us, an anthem."

Kinda like Rammstein. Mutter is probably my favorite. '"Sonne" is my fav track of theirs. I definitely find them humorous. Had a chance to see them yrs ago & passed it up. What a shame, heard the show was really good. Good entertainment value always earns points with me.

...what happens when you record pop music with a Triaxis.

On their Reise, Reise tour they put the skinny keyboard geek in a huge pot and Till wore a butcher's apron and flamethrowered him, among other acts of gay cannibalism.

Heckelgruber said:
...what happens when you record pop music with a Triaxis.

On their Reise, Reise tour they put the skinny keyboard geek in a huge pot and Till wore a butcher's apron and flamethrowered him, among other acts of gay cannibalism.

Flake is always the one that gets it. He's almost always the victim in their video's and live, well, this says enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIygH_UE0I&search=rammstein buck dich

Richard (guitarist) is playing the keyboard at the beginning, in case people are confused. And don't worry, it's all fake.