Randall or Peavey?

after buying a whole studio in about 3 months? not really.

and what's "better" when it comes to amps anyway? some has a certain sound, others another, just like some players would prefer to have a Punk tone, and others a good sounding tone :loco:

well, that's also an approach :loco: I think there's undeniably a "better", but whatever floats your boat.

Got the Peavey. it's fucking amazing! it sounds great, it has many options, came with a foot-switch and it even looks great!
and all of that for 220 EUR. what a find!
i'll probably post sound samples one day when im not exhausted at 5am after work.
Thanks for all the input, eventually the Peavey seemed like a safer way to go and it was definitely worth the money (and probably more).

and for the sake of argument, @CubanDude, i wouldn't mind paying a shitload for an amp that's been hand-built since if someone is skilled enough to build a guitar amplifier, he's most likely skilled enough to make it sound good.
wheres when buying a mass-produced (china, taiwan, japan, whatever) amp you might be paying for something that have been well designed, but you're mostly paying for the label that's been attached to it.