random chat thread

talking about car crashes

you guys heard about all the recalls TOYOTA are making on different models and different years?

apparently there are MANY cases when the accelerator stay stuck so your car accelerates by itself.

Earlier today they played a recording on the radio of a guy calling 911 from his cell. You can hear him say ''FUCK, Im passing 120mph and it wont stop, I cant turn it off!!!'' A couple of seconds later, he said something about coming close to an intersection, then you can hear his wife scream, then the recording stops

Both the guy and his wife were dead a second later

its pretty disturbing to actually HEAR it.

only in Massachusetts, 16 persons died because of this since the issues apeared.

That gives you an idea

So far Toyota have recalled 6 million cars

Yeah, i'm glad i don't own any of these coffins on wheels.

Scary shit about the Toyotas...

Imagine...Throttle gets stuck...Police chasing person telling them to pull over...:ill: What would a person do?

Anyway. Have to drive 4 hours just for a wedding tomorrow...WWHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think about Keep Of Kallesin in the Eurovision finals?

Ehmm, why don't they just kick in the clutchpedal? oh wait, Americans.... they only know how to drive automatics :p But still that has a neutral.... and a brake...

Kobusfan : the proper thing to do is to put your transmission on N
(N stands for neutral speed right) so you car wheels stop getting traction from the engine going crazy.
then its time to brake, and you shouldnt care about your engine sounds like its gonna blow.

Toyota suggests to brake without going to N speed, which is stupid and almost as dangerous as doing nothing

edit : I see Tim would have survived :)

Tomorrow I turn 22. :erk:

blackmetalcakeguys.jpg

Tomorrow I turn 22.

I'm starting to feel old. Haha. But really, being 21 is the best age ever. Now I have nothing to look forward to except bingo and hoverrounds.

I forgot about that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:wave: :worship: :worship: :loco: :headbang: :kickass:

About 14 hours to go till my flight leaves for home for 2 weeks. Concerts all around woohoo. Baroness, Hypocrisy (FUCK YEA!), Overkill and Saint-Vitus.

Probably gonna pick up a new bass as well (strongly considering a ESP). mwaaaaaaaaah i picked the perfect week for mah holiday! :D