random chat thread

of course Mass Effect 2 is gonna rock, we have it at home right now but my cousin and I are way too stuck in our respective Dragon age origins game to think of anything else!

oh and btw I was so drunk last friday that I managed to forget my coat at the bar even tho it was minus 25 outside.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. :)

I had an awesome weekend, other than the day of my birthday. I was sick. :S

I made up for it Saturday night, though. Hehe.

I found out yesterday that I have to work from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for training. -_-

At least I'll get some good overtime pay. I do need it for my vacation, I just wish I didn't have to sacrifice my day off.

I found out yesterday that I have to work from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for training. -_-

At least I'll get some good overtime pay. I do need it for my vacation, I just wish I didn't have to sacrifice my day off.

Extra money is always gr8. Just a struggle to get the overtime pay from some employers... Amazing what excuses they will come up with just so they don't have to give that extra cash to someone else...
Hope that's not the case with u?

Hope that's not the case with u?

Lucky for me my company is pretty solid, especially my department. We're short a couple of people on top of that, so I can basically get overtime whenever I want. I would just rather work it early in the morning verses on the weekend.

I guess I shouldn't complain. There's more important things to worry about...Like this GODDAMN SNOW. Lol. We're getting another 6 inches. It never ends!

Like this GODDAMN SNOW. Lol. We're getting another 6 inches. It never ends!

u must be on the east coast eh? seen that big storm swallowing up a couple of states this morning! have fun..............and stock up on some brews! :kickass:

Oh trust me, I have plenty of brews. ;)

I'm actually located in the midwest. At least someone is worse off than me. :p

Time for another weather update. :p
It's 40 cm of snow here now (quite a lot more than usually) and temperatures have been below 0°C for 45 days now and around 60 days if I don't count 2 milder days after x-mas. Atm it's -6°C. It's been considerably better winter than in years.

we have almost no snow this winter, and a standard winter for us would be 400cm's

its a lil higher than 0 outside, birds are singing, and it will remain like this for at least 7 more days :D

it smells like fucken spring already!

No fair, Simon! Dude, we are going to get MORE snow this weekend. At least I'm leaving for Florida in two weeks.

Oh, by the way...IT'S FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Yaaaay. And I have the entire weekend off.

Also, what's happening with the Hypocrisy fans? This thread almost had a page worth of posts every day, but lately it's been vacant. Hopefully I'm not scaring everyone off. :p