random chat thread

No fair, Simon! Dude, we are going to get MORE snow this weekend. At least I'm leaving for Florida in two weeks.

Oh, by the way...IT'S FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Yaaaay. And I have the entire weekend off.

Also, what's happening with the Hypocrisy fans? This thread almost had a page worth of posts every day, but lately it's been vacant. Hopefully I'm not scaring everyone off. :p

You are, we are very afraid of you :p
Not much happening here, still snowing, some guys ripped holes in the street and park their excavators there so i cant get anywhere by car.

Weeken will be some smoking, alot of drinking. :)

hhehe honey dont worry, Im not easily scared...and anyways, being scared is kinda...arousing dont you think? ;)

Still not snowing around, zero degree, the only thing unbearable is THE THIRST

IM NEED BEEEEEEER

Im leaving work..in....5 minutes fuck it, after this tune of Dark Funeral im so outta here

I should be getting my Zune from ebay today, and hopefully my new cellphone comes too. You should see how ghetto rigged my current phone is.

I also ordered shit from the web

a Behemoth workshirt

beh144c.jpg

beh144b.jpg

Dark Funerals SS

ST1385_img.jpg

Dark Funerals LS

CL1353_img.jpg

FUCK/YEAH

Hands have healed...finally. Just a bit tender still. At least I did not loose any bodyparts.

Snow should be redirected here...cooking again. 30+ Celsius. It is kak!!!

Watched the Behemoth Ov Fire And The Void video this weekend. Rather enjoyed it.
Supernova - Love the Behemoth work shirt. How r things going with your Condo?

Love the shirts, Simon. Behemoth and Dark Funeral are two of my favorite bands. I was going to see Behemoth live in January, but I couldn't get the day off. Lucky for me I didn't buy a ticket because the band couldn't make it to the showing I was going to because of a snow storm. Ha.

Did everyone have a good weekend? And a good Valentine's Day? ;)

Valentine's Day was good for me. I got off work at five, came home and cooked and then my woman and I laid down and watched Avatar.

Nothing I would put in my top ten movies, but definitely very good anyway.

I still haven't seen Avatar, but I would like to.

My weekend was pretty sweet. I got blasted Friday night, went out for seafood Saturday, and did some shopping and went out to the cheesecake factory Sunday.

we had carnaval last weekend ( no, not the kind like in Rio, but with snow and very cold, and lots of cloths... silly cloths... = no fun ) so I went to a spar ( thermal spring water ) with my gf, that is always very nice. Some idiot opened the glass door of the Turkish Sauna a bit to hard and smashed it against a railing so the door shattered in a million pieces, just as we were about to go in... No turkish sauna for the rest of the day... damn idiot...

@In_Confidence:
Iced Earth - The Devil To Pay is a nice tune to put on now :D

their official store mate

they have two models, the Diabolis chicks, man, they are fucking nice. ;)

The behemoth workshirt comes from JSR merch, they FINALLY restocked the medium size after 1 year

Kobusfan : condo = in the pocket, If everything goes as planned, I'll see Hypocrisy and become a proud owner within the same week.

In_confidence : you have GREAT musical taste, I can easily see you as a horned angel, oh yeah :)

Thank you, Simon. ;)

Tonight I have the house to myself, and I don't have to work overtime tomorrow. Party!!!!! :kickass:

Kobusfan : condo = in the pocket, If everything goes as planned, I'll see Hypocrisy and become a proud owner within the same week.

Congrats man and good luck. Would be awsome if you could go see Hypo. Would be quite a week!

Having family over tomorrow for a BBQ. :erk: :cry: FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

well..... this is EPIC WIN OF DOOM!!

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Last edited by a moderator: