random chat thread

*Immortal pics*
So much win :lol:

026.jpg

024.jpg

102.jpg

087.jpg

Abbathonoz.jpg

This forum looks more orange to me and in my opinion it goes along with a lot of their album covers/art so I think its appropriate. :yuk:

To me they're just Panda1 and Panda2. :p

This forum looks more orange to me and in my opinion it goes along with a lot of their album covers/art so I think its appropriate. :yuk:

Yeah, it kinda fits the Virus cover. But it would've looked much better if they used a red colour instead of this orange crap.

orange?? I think you ( or maybe myself? ) need to adjust your monitorsetting, cause, it's bright red over here, no orange!
I kind of like it!

Check this website: www.e30winkel.nl. Don't mind the content, but look at it for 2 minutes, then open a Windows Explorer or something with a white background :D

Nile, Immolation, and Krisiun were EPIC! I actually enjoyed Krisiun's performance over Nile's, but that's probably due to Krisiun being one of my favorite bands. Regardless, my neck and back feel like they've been crushed in a vice, but it's so worth it!

I really wish I could attend the hellfest this year, unfortunately, going on such a trip for me is out of the question for 2010, as Im buying a condominium within the next months :)

errr
Rob has some arguments which you dont have ;)

:p

Thx for the offer man, its really appreciated but as I said to Rob already, I cant afford a trip like that in 2010, since Im buying a condo within the next months