random chat thread

No problem, I know she has some arguements, but I might have other ones (tickets) so I thought I could offer anyway ;)

Well we can always meet up before hand in march at the Hypocrisy gig if you like ;)

And to get here for the hellfest I think the cheapest would be ryanair, From stockholm to Skavsta airport we paid 75sek for a return ticket as it was cheaper at the airport (otherwise it's 100sek for a single trip), then From Stockholm Skavsta to Paris Beauvais with ryanair (maybe about 50€, but you can get it for cheaper), after 28€ for a return ticket from the airport to paris (expensive, but it is the only solution), 50€ for the TGV from Paris to Clisson and back (If you book early enough, the bookings start 3 months before hand, like in Sweden). I did that during the last winter holidays as it was the easyest/cheapest way ;)
Otherwise you could check other air companies that would get you to and from different airports and could make it cheaper.

Hey Simon,

I'm reading here that they have troubles with the snow over there in Vancouver? The Winter Olympics are about to start and they don't have enough snow haha

well Vancouver is like 4000km away from were I live so Im not all aware about its situation but yeah, they are lacking snow or so Ive read.

Winters in Vancouver are less harsh than were I live because of the Rockies isolating them and also because a warm water current comes close of the shores so their winters are usually rainy at least as much as they are snowy.

Of course when you reach the mountains it usually becomes more dry and cold, but it seems this year that mother nature has decided to be a frikkin bitch :)

British Columbia is an awesome place. You should see the forests in the British Columbia's portion of the Rockies. Gian Douglas Fir trees and Giant sequoias, the trees are unreal, some of them are like 80m high with a trunk larger than a fucking van. You feel like you are in some enchanted forest or on Endor (ah!) and thats when a grizzli gets out of nowhere, gently asking for your balls :)

Vancouver can take some of our snow away! EVERY week we seem to get 4-8 inches of snow, ever since december. :(

Tomorrow I turn 22. :erk:

I'm starting to feel old. Haha. But really, being 21 is the best age ever. Now I have nothing to look forward to except bingo and hoverrounds.

Bingo? ? ? ? What the hell is that! :lol:

old_lady_playing_bingo.gif

talking about car crashes

you guys heard about all the recalls TOYOTA are making on different models and different years?

apparently there are MANY cases when the accelerator stay stuck so your car accelerates by itself.

Earlier today they played a recording on the radio of a guy calling 911 from his cell. You can hear him say ''FUCK, Im passing 120mph and it wont stop, I cant turn it off!!!'' A couple of seconds later, he said something about coming close to an intersection, then you can hear his wife scream, then the recording stops

Both the guy and his wife were dead a second later

its pretty disturbing to actually HEAR it.

only in Massachusetts, 16 persons died because of this since the issues apeared.

That gives you an idea

So far Toyota have recalled 6 million cars

oh, today a granny crashed 7 cars while trying to drive out of a parking lot in a neighbour town.

hahahahaha!!

2 days ago Metallica played here and was a great fucking show... a funny thing was a granny, probably 70 - 75 years old seeing them... next day she was in the press saying "i'm from the mambo days but when i listened Deep Purple the first time i told myself "this is for me" :kickass:

:lol: