A Coming Race
Let the Knife do the Talking
Weed out the Weak
Fire in the Sky
- (pause)
Tha Gathering/Roswell 47
Warpath
Final Chapter

yeah, thats the setlist. they changed the position of final chapter and roswell during their tour. you should check out the tuska 2010 vids of hypo. therefrom you could guess which songs they play on their festivals.

Behemoth Name New DVD

You’d better get your favourite comfy chair ready as it’s a whopping 5 hours. Full details inside.
Behemoth have revealed that their new DVD is to be entitled ‘Evangelia Heretika’ and will last a mammoth five hours!
A statement from Nergal reads: “We’ve been through hell and back to make this release happen. I know we only have a few DVD’s in our catalogue so far but they are not even close to what you are gonna experience with Evangelia Heretika! Expect approximately 5 hours of essential Behemoth. Long-time Behemoth artistic collaborator, Graal, has provided us with some of his most disturbing and completed vision to date.”

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/behemoth-name-new-dvd/#more-24737

I bought a new Jacket at Wacken Open Air last week, Hypocrisy offcourse, with the big logo on the back! Pictures soon!

Someone came up to me when walking over the campingground @ WOA and yelled hippokraizie at me ( sounded as in "Hippo", the animal, "cry" and "sea" but whit a "z" ), at first I was like? HEH??? Then I realized he was talking about my Hypocrisy T-shirt. Silly foreign accents :p

I bought a new Jacket at Wacken Open Air last week, Hypocrisy offcourse, with the big logo on the back! Pictures soon!

Someone came up to me when walking over the campingground @ WOA and yelled hippokraizie at me ( sounded as in "Hippo", the animal, "cry" and "sea" but whit a "z" ), at first I was like? HEH??? Then I realized he was talking about my Hypocrisy T-shirt. Silly foreign accents :p

Wacken was awesome. :D What bands did you see?

8_9_Obraz17.jpg

6_4_Obraz16.jpg

that coat Tim?
Got it for more than a year, got a medium, maybe a tiny bit too short but I like it a lot nonetheless

Wacken was awesome. :D What bands did you see?

WOA was very great! Except the pain in my back wich was very not great... I had to bail at Slayer, cuz I just couldn't stand up anymore, I had to go sit/lay down... nevertheless had a good time as always at W:O:A!

I saw:
Dew-Scented: Not really my thing...
Ektomorf: Couldn't really convince me live
Despised Icon: dito
Job for a Cowboy, I discovered them last year @ WOA, but this year was not so good, don't know why to be sure ?!?

Some + bands:
Hackneyed: really need to listen more of them!
Delain: my girlfriend likes them, but they give a very good show and the music is live a bit heavier than on CD.
Immortal: First time live, very awesome!
Cannibal Corpse: Dito! Mr. cuntgrinder had a good time, making jokes all the time. Master headbanger of all time!
Orcus o Dis ( MB Mexico ), very nice sound, worth discovering more of them!
Unleashed: first live show, DAMN those guys are good!! Really need to put on some records of them more often!

And offcourse the highlights: Arch Enemy, Slayer and with no doubt nr. 1 of the festival: Fear Factory!! Even though they had some minor mistakes the gig was awesome, good sound and Burton C. Bell's throat was in good condition as is always has been for the last few years I can remember.

I remember a show in 2006 I think, where they played a full 1,5 hour set and at the end came 1 microphone on stage and Burton sang Timelessness, FLAWLESS!! Goosebumps all around!

Any you? I like to read other experiences!

Unleashed!... one of my dreams, hard to see them live

I am God!!!! I kill people just for pleasure!!!! :headbang:

hahaha

slaughter of the bluegrass - blinded by fear

+++AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH+++

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
turn all to 11!!!!!!!!

SpinalTap_Edith_503.jpg

:kickass:

and PAAFFFFFF!!!... swedish death metal borns :)

Last edited by a moderator: