Random encounter at wally world

Decadent said:
You should get out more.
that's just how it is where I live...the only metal fans in my school listen to a strict rotation of Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Morbid Angel, and Deicide, but I did manage to get one or two kids into Opeth

well you have it even better than me...the other metalhead in my school are the slayer/pantera kind of metalheads, with the occasional opeth cd or so...i talk about bands i like and people look at me like i'm speaking another language

Necramentia said:
well you have it even better than me...the other metalhead in my school are the slayer/pantera kind of metalheads, with the occasional opeth cd or so...i talk about bands i like and people look at me like i'm speaking another language

Slayer :worship:

I has a dream theater fan encounter, i was at McDonalds in downtown Brisbane and this guy comes out from the back and says where did ya get your shirt DT rocks, which was really random.

Jon Snow said:
Gunhaver, I must say, you are probably the most entertaining member of the ultimate metal forums. Awesome photoshop skills combined with a sense of humor. I was about to commit suicide until this thread and the opeth album covers thread (plus your sig). Thank you for saving my life.

Hahaha, that's awesome! :headbang:

My GOD!!!!! I REALLY WANT ONE!!
Why!!!!! :OMG:
\m/

Luz.-

Gunhaver said:
he was wearing only this:
164.jpg

You know that you truely love Opeth if you have their logo snugg next to your crotch all day. But hell, if I was a chick I would defintately pick up a pair. And strangely enough Im still thinking about getting one....

Yeap, it's funny, I have one too.
:confused: Why the hell are no stores to buy that kind of stuff? I would be happy!
My birthday is on november 9, so...
Plus, I have the "O" on my belly...that's cute!
\m/

Luz.-

The Invoking said:
You know that you truely love Opeth if you have their logo snugg next to your crotch all day. But hell, if I was a chick I would defintately pick up a pair. And strangely enough Im still thinking about getting one....

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time