Random encounter

FerretallicA

HMAS Slagdestroyer
Mar 23, 2005
Sydney, Australia
On a fairly random note, it was cool to come across a small group of Bulgarians at Metalcamp who had actually heard of Rituals of the Oak. The fame is spreading... slooooowly... :headbang:

Thats damn cool i must say. Rituals is definitely taking off in a way TM never did. Our demo is outselling the TM ep by a ridiculous amount.

Thats damn cool i must say. Rituals is definitely taking off in a way TM never did. Our demo is outselling the TM ep by a ridiculous amount.

Are you fucking serious? How? TM supported big bands and shit, Rituals have played one gig. I don't really see how the name has spread. But fuck oath, it's cool if it did!!!

Are you fucking serious? How? TM supported big bands and shit, Rituals have played one gig. I don't really see how the name has spread. But fuck oath, it's cool if it did!!!
We'll Rituals got a record deal within a couple of weeks of releasing our first demo and completely sold out of the demo within a couple of weeks, with people still emailing asking if theres any copies left. We only really sold a couple at the gig and only another handful Australia wide, so the majority of interest was from Europe and some from the US.

TM just didn't generate the same level of interest despite having a few awesome fans like yourself.

I don't wanna sound bitter but you've got to work really hard to get noticed at all in Australia but it seems Europeans are always actively seeking out new bands to get excited about.