Random Photo Thread

:kickass: for Kevin. He score a 10 again with the photography skills!

---------------

This one's for Karen.
I slept out in the yard last night due to the nice near full moon and clear sky. These little friends came by early. Usually, I get five hanging out in my yard:
yard08005do9.jpg

---------------

This one's for Karen.
I slept out in the yard last night due to the nice near full moon and clear sky. These little friends came by early. Usually, I get five hanging out in my yard:
yard08005do9.jpg

Firstly, how cool that you slept in the yard!! :kickass:

Then, how adorable is that little guy!!!! awwwwww :)

You get 5 stars for this post, B ;) love it!

Crazy beetle Russell... check out this one I found outside our condo in Sedona. I'm not sure what kind it is, but he was very friendly and chill. Didn't move too much, let you pick him up and carry him wherever. About the size of a really small cell phone.

beetle01.jpg

Crazy beetle Russell... check out this one I found outside our condo in Sedona. I'm not sure what kind it is, but he was very friendly and chill. Didn't move too much, let you pick him up and carry him wherever. About the size of a really small cell phone.

Looks kind of like a Japanese "fighting" beetle. They will climb up trees and use that horn to fight and flick the other guy off the tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_rhinoceros_beetle
250px-Kabutomushi-JapaneseBeetle-July2004.jpg

beetle01.jpg

i love bugs that just chill with you. It's like they just wanna hang out.

(not related)

When i go over to my friends house (which is all the time) every once in awhile, this awesome cat will just show up and walks in and chills out with us. We try to give it food, it doesn't want it. It just comes to relax for just a bit, then it will walk out. It's awesome.

---------------

This one's for Karen.
yard08005do9.jpg

Awwwww! She's so beautiful! :kickass:

Those beetles are pretty neat looking too guys, but if I saw something that wicked looking near me you would see the scream hop dance! :lol:

So I was in London a while ago and I took a bunch of pictures, most of them shit. But this one of some badass old Gas Lamp is my favourite:

Gaslampcopy.jpg