Random Photo Thread

This is my favorite place to watch the sun set. Look at the mountain in the bottom right corner. That's the 6,900 foot "The Brothers" mountain, named for it's double peaks. Some friends and I have set the goal for ourselves to climb that mountain this summer. I can see it from my desk at work. It looks at me every single day when it's clear enough outside. I look at it. I imagine standing on top of it and looking back to where I am now. I will stand on that mountain. It's beginning to consume me, how badly I need to do it. I can't wait until summer, I will stand on that mountain.

sset2.jpg

I'll be investing in an ice axe and some crampons soon.

edit: Better version now.

This is my favorite place to watch the sun set. Look at the mountain in the bottom right corner. That's the 6,900 foot "The Brothers" mountain, named for it's double peaks. Some friends and I have set the goal for ourselves to climb that mountain this summer. I can see it from my desk at work. It looks at me every single day when it's clear enough outside. I look at it. I imagine standing on top of it and looking back to where I am now. I will stand on that mountain. It's beginning to consume me, how badly I need to do it. I can't wait until summer, I will stand on that mountain.

I'll be investing in an ice axe and some crampons soon.

edit: Stupid photobucket. I'm uploading a better resolution version later tonight.

You should take a pic from that mountain in the direction of where you work.

I like that logo, it's pretty blunt yet amazing :D

Nice sunsets, Kev...we've been having some nice ones here, too.