Random Photo Thread

M2nLX.jpg

Krig, I've had all the ingredients separate from the dish and I have to say as a whole and complete item I'd..... I'd.. Probably have to try it as a whole. However I still think it'd taste like Fumunda cheese that was birthed from the loins of DW and LRD if they had an argument over government policies that resulted into them furiously rubbing their human male/subhuman male crotches unto each other. I believe it would result into a flavor that not even the french could stomach. I'm just not sure..

Just try it. It's good stuff.

I really like peanut butter and bacon with a fried egg on a cheeseburger.

I know peanutbutter can be used in savory dishes. Like DW said I think it would be a clash of flavors.
Eggs on burgers are good though, they're also bomb in top ramen.

I'll try it, and I'll keep an open mind about it beforehand...but if it tastes like I think it's gonna taste, Imma skullfuck you, Kevin, for guilt-tripping me into it. :lol:

haha fair enough :lol:

I was skeptical the first time too, so I just had a typical bacon cheeseburger with an egg and put a little bit of PB on just one bite to see what it was like. After that bite I removed the top bun and added a copious amount of PB. So fucking good!