Random pictures from my random September

Great pictures, K :)

I'm seeing good ol Goatwhore tonight. They're always a fun band to see, I love Sammy. That guy rips.

Bearded Dragons are great! They're usually the best type of reptile pet to have since they're docile and pretty much harmless and always friendly. As for a name... well, if it were me I'd give him a human name, just because no one would expect that haha. Maybe Chuck, or Jason, or Luke... maybe Eddie!

Good photos and good thread!

Dead_Lioness said:
Look! this is Hawng's wife (Hawng is from this forum) I never got to talk
to Hawng, but she was super nice (and I never caught your name!)
Next time we should talk not in between Celtic Frost's songs!
Was nice meeting ya though! :)

Jaxx28.JPG
Her name is Brandy, and yes she is my beautiful wife. She says she had a awsome time at that show and was very happy to have met you. Im more than sure you will see her up there again ( as long as Krass Judgment is playing cause she takes care of their booking and such). Hopefully if they get a show where I dont have to slave, I mean work the next day, I will stop stalking and lurking long enough to say hi.

Lioness,
Brandy wants to know where all the pics of Krass Judgment?

Just let me say Brandy needs to create her own sceen name cause Im not liking all this "ask her this and ask her that" :lol:

Primo pics DL.
You define "fun"!

...that tissue box looks familiar.

Hawng said:
Her name is Brandy, and yes she is my beautiful wife. She says she had a awsome time at that show and was very happy to have met you. Im more than sure you will see her up there again ( as long as Krass Judgment is playing cause she takes care of their booking and such). Hopefully if they get a show where I dont have to slave, I mean work the next day, I will stop stalking and lurking long enough to say hi.

Awesome! Next time I expect to have a beer with both of you! :kickass:
It was funny, she came to me in between CF's songs and screamed in my ear : "you're dead lioness! my husband knows you!" haha it took us 10 minutes to hear each other and figure out who's who :lol:
She was very cool!
Tell her sadly I do not have pictures of the opening acts, although Kras Judgment were very cool!
Tell her thank you for ofering letting me in to any one of their shows!

Hooray! I always love your fotos, Karen! Post more!! :D
And the hammy picture is sooooooooo cute!
I miss my lil hammy :( I still have my rats, though (all 4 of them :>)

I don't mind the rats though. The convenience of the Subway system completely outweighs the rat problem.
Why do you come here every month, work or something? Or are you our wonderful city's menstrual cycle?