Random recommendation THEARD

Forgot how UTTERLY AWESOME this song is until I watched Dumb & Dumber the other night.

"She don't eat meat, but she SURE LIKE THE BONE!" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Black Winter Day might want to hear this. Band's called Wires under Tension, hails from NYC, Bronx. Album is one of the most stimulating things released in recent years in the field of computer meets chamber music (aka hipster music)

That Wires Under Tension track is really cool. Talking Heads always win. Jeff > Tim. But then I haven't heard much Tim, just fucking love Jeff.

I'm gunna recommend THE DRONES again 'cause they're really good and I haven't recommended them for a while. Yeah yeah.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eD-IOKWahw&feature=related[/ame]

Anyone who automatically says Jeff > Tim says so because everyone else does, and probably has not heard albums such as Goodbye And Hello or Starsailor. I mean--FUCK. Tim had some MASSIVE COJONES for starting his career the way he did and saying fuck it and going off into bizarro world for no reason whatsoever. And, you know: dying of heroin > dying of drunken drowning. NOW: on the other hand, WHO KNOWS if Jeff had been allowed to release 8 albums instead of 1 or 2....

And yes, Ellestin, that track indeed slays. Really reminds me of the latest Four Tet album, which also slays. Who in the hell are these people?