recommendation: klabautamann - der ort

This is great stuff - really pushing the envelope too, without turning into prog BM. This is totally thinking man's music.

By the time "October" got to the 6:00m mark, I was sold. Again, as with anything, good songs from good songwriting and this has it in spades.

Funnily enough, I don't think that front cover suits the music, but oh well. Think I prefer the theme on their previous effort:

journey_l.jpg

So.....where I can I buy Der Ort (preferably in the US)?

JayKeeley said:
Funnily enough, I don't think that front cover suits the music, but oh well. Think I prefer the theme on their previous effort:

journey_l.jpg
:guh: man i think that's the most appropriate cover of all time haha, i have to get that other album, whatever they have, gimme gimme gimme :lol:

as for buying the album, i got it from redstream for xmas, i think it was $11-12, something like that (i know, out of stock right now...i've no more idea than you)

oh shit, i forgot to listen to this.

EDIT: just noticed that the order of the list is in alphabetical order. WTF is that shit JayKeeley?! :loco:

I have so much shit to recc, I dunno wtf to do.

Doomcifer said:
oh shit, i forgot to listen to this.

EDIT: just noticed that the order of the list is in alphabetical order. WTF is that shit JayKeeley?! :loco:

I have so much shit to recc, I dunno wtf to do.

Make as many recommendation threads as you like, at any time. However, you may want to keep one aside as your ultimate recommendation ("flavoUr of the month" so to speak) for the sticky thread.

I only suggested this idea because the forum went 100% "SOT" for a while, but now it seems to be back on track and people can't wait for their turns.

That said, I have ZERO idea what to put in my recommendation thread. Glad I have a few weeks to think about it. :)

These recommandation threads are going to make me bankrupt. I already ordered everything by Acid Bath/Agents of Oblivion, Klabaumustard...

And I'm torn between about 77064="%9ß84 bands to recommand when my turns come.

Doomcifer said:
im gonna make a rec thread right now actually.

Please no!

[EDIT] Too late...

[EDIT2] Phew... Bathory rip-off, I'm in the clear. Because you know, before I get interested in Bathory-clones, maybe I should get Bathory albums first :D