random thoughts of the day

Altars of Madness + some random songs... other than that MA is fakking boring :)

What about Abominations of Desolation? Many people skip that because they think "Demos" are not worth their time...but its like Altars but much more raw and evil in my opinion. Give it a try if you haven't.

What about Abominations of Desolation? Many people skip that because they think "Demos" are not worth their time...but its like Altars but much more raw and evil in my opinion. Give it a try if you haven't.

It's pretty stupid sounding methinks. A lot of the songs sound weird in that pace. Mostly interesting just to hear how Chapel of Ghouls sounded in 1985 :p

Psshh, that would have never happened to me. My quantum textbook is always in two places at once. The cat's puny brain could never comprehend this, and thus confuse the creature till it decided to pee elsewhere.

hahahahaha

But if you can´t see the cat pee on your book,
facts state that he actually have peed on your book and not peed on it in the same time.
especially if it is a book about uranium and hammers.. and stuff..

hahaha, no its far less interesting, just energy levels of tiny things :p

omg, so funny...
I just got an email from myself, from 5 years ago.
I toooootally forgot about that. There's this site where you can mail your future self. I'm gonna write a new mail to myself, and have it sent to me 5 years from now :D

omg, so funny...
I just got an email from myself, from 5 years ago.
I toooootally forgot about that. There's this site where you can mail your future self. I'm gonna write a new mail to myself, and have it sent to me 5 years from now :D

Can you post a link to that site? It sounds awsome.

Oh, the weather is sooooo lovely ^^

Indeed... snowstorm. about 1 dm snow since this morning :D
IMG_1391.JPG