Random Thoughts...

ualaw99

The Usurper
Jan 28, 2005
Atlanta, GA
* The "I like Korn" thread is reaching preposterous levels of unintentional humor. The last three or four posts dealt is starting to get into a Christianity discussion. I fully expect to come back tomorrow and get a sprinkling of posts regarding "Which Best of the Best sequal had the best fight sequences?"

And my two cents - the first Korn CD rocked a bit, and was original at the time. Problem is, seven straight CDs of "my uncle fucked me in the ass" and "my dad threw away my Savatage cassettes" gets old.

And "Fieldy's Dreams" may be the worst thing recorded. Ever.

* I enjoyed the "projected setlist" responses I received.......it has made me rethink my own suggestions. My only requirements for the next tour is "Blackwater Park" because that is the song that reeled me into Opeth, and it is an incredible live song.

But based on the other suggestions, I came to this setlist - MA, if you are reading, your work is done. Just play this -

*New Song Opener*
When
Drapery Falls
White Cluster
To Rid the Disease
*New Song*
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Demon of the Fall
Encore - The Leper Affinity

* I think I saw the phrase "Children of Bodom-like keyboards" in a reference to the new Opeth CD. May bamboo shoots be driven up your fucking fingernails.

* To the "one-song CD" thread - you should definitely try out Fates Warning's "No Exit." Side one had three or four songs, but side two was the 20-minute plus Ivory Gate of Dreams which was incredible. FW was clearly ahead of their time - the singing is dated now, but the music makes it tolerable.

* Glen Danzig is playing at a venue two blocks from my condo next weekend. Should I go for the same reason one would go see Kiss or Aerosmith now - just to say you "saw him?" Hasn't his last three or four releases been intolerable effects-driven garbage?

ualaw99 said:
* The "I like Korn" thread is reaching preposterous levels of unintentional humor. The last three or four posts dealt is starting to get into a Christianity discussion. I fully expect to come back tomorrow and get a sprinkling of posts regarding "Which Best of the Best sequal had the best fight sequences?"

And my two cents - the first Korn CD rocked a bit, and was original at the time. Problem is, seven straight CDs of "my uncle fucked me in the ass" and "my dad threw away my Savatage cassettes" gets old.

And "Fieldy's Dreams" may be the worst thing recorded. Ever.

* I enjoyed the "projected setlist" responses I received.......it has made me rethink my own suggestions. My only requirements for the next tour is "Blackwater Park" because that is the song that reeled me into Opeth, and it is an incredible live song.

But based on the other suggestions, I came to this setlist - MA, if you are reading, your work is done. Just play this -

*New Song Opener*
When
Drapery Falls
White Cluster
To Rid the Disease
*New Song*
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Demon of the Fall
Encore - The Leper Affinity

* I think I saw the phrase "Children of Bodom-like keyboards" in a reference to the new Opeth CD. May bamboo shoots be driven up your fucking fingernails.

* To the "one-song CD" thread - you should definitely try out Fates Warning's "No Exit." Side one had three or four songs, but side two was the 20-minute plus Ivory Gate of Dreams which was incredible. FW was clearly ahead of their time - the singing is dated now, but the music makes it tolerable.

* Glen Danzig is playing at a venue two blocks from my condo next weekend. Should I go for the same reason one would go see Kiss or Aerosmith now - just to say you "saw him?" Hasn't his last three or four releases been intolerable effects-driven garbage?
Fuck you, bitch! I didn't say they should do CoB keyboards, I asked what kind of keyboards people thought would be on the new opeth... So bamboo shoots up your ass penetrationsosexual. :mad:

Kloris said:
Fuck you, bitch! I didn't say they should do CoB keyboards, I asked what kind of keyboards people thought would be on the new opeth... So bamboo shoots up your ass penetrationsosexual. :mad:

I touched a nerve. And you pulled out every insult you heard in ninth grade homeroom on Friday. Well done.

Taken from the Bloodbath forum:
Kloris said:
This doesn't change the fact that bloodbath are emo defeatist fudge packers!!
Why even announce a lineup for a new cd? Just make it, break up, and shut the fuck up. :/
Reply:

Blakkheim said:
hey kid, watch yer tounge. now chill and take a step bakk...

I don't have a fucking clue of why am I posting this, since a while ago I had an explanation. Anyways...
I think it was, shut the fuck up ;)

I notice that some people don't read other's post to understand them, or they read posts so fast that they miss one little word that will entirely change the meaning of the post or they just post to hear their brain rattle. Such as life.

FW "No Exit" fucking rulez!