Randomness

Random funny today:

Was in the supermarket today with my friend Val and this ugly chick walks in wearing tiny tiny hot pants. I mean they are so tight that the fat of her sides and thighs are pinched aound its edges. So I turn to Val and say: "Looks as though her arse is trying to eat its way out".

Would've been sick if I wasn't laughing so hard. :D

Probably the only interesting thing to have come out of working for Bunnings so far has been meeting Mick Merideth who, as it turns out, works in the nursery section at Bunnings Bankstown. Even more surprising was that he's into Dream Theater and Iron Maiden :headbang:

Probably the only interesting thing to have come out of working for Bunnings so far has been meeting Mick Merideth who, as it turns out, works in the nursery section at Bunnings Bankstown. Even more surprising was that he's into Dream Theater and Iron Maiden :headbang:

why does the name Mick Meredeth sound so familiar.

This guy right?

Yeah, supposedly loves his metal -does a few songs about it.

Now there's a recipe for happy well-rounded children :lol:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=377726 said:
One die-hard fan member, who waited hours outside Sydney Airport for a glimpse of the band, said he had been waiting 23 years to see Iron Maiden in concert.

"I'm more excited than when I had me kids to be honest, and the missus hates it, she absolutely hates it," the fan said.

"But I get to choose this — I didn't get to choose the kids."

You work at bunnings????

Not any more :lol: We pushed our luck a bit too far last week in Coffs Harbour when we racked up about $600 on the hotel tab, spent most of the week at the pub and playing pool instead of working and I used my limitless charm to get on the wrong side of the two main complex managers at the main Bunnings. Apparently they don't respond too well to "Oi, fuckwit! Open your ears!" in front of their staff and customers... oh well, live and learn :lol: I intended to quit a few weeks ago and only really stayed on for the week in Coffs and being able to rack up some decent hours in the week prior.

Not any more :lol: We pushed our luck a bit too far last week in Coffs Harbour when we racked up about $600 on the hotel tab, spent most of the week at the pub and playing pool instead of working and I used my limitless charm to get on the wrong side of the two main complex managers at the main Bunnings. Apparently they don't respond too well to "Oi, fuckwit! Open your ears!" in front of their staff and customers... oh well, live and learn :lol: I intended to quit a few weeks ago and only really stayed on for the week in Coffs and being able to rack up some decent hours in the week prior.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one! Bunnings kinda deserve that kinda treatment though. I supply all their timber mouldings etc so have to deal with numerous tossers across the state everyday. Nice one man!:kickass:

Holy shit, someone who rambles even more than me!
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/philosopher/358901-having-lots-friends-slutty.html
Now THAT is a bloody epic post.

You work at bunnings???? You wouldv'e heard of woodhouse timbers then yeh?:)

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one! Bunnings kinda deserve that kinda treatment though. I supply all their timber mouldings etc so have to deal with numerous tossers across the state everyday. Nice one man!:kickass:

We didn't actually work with customers or suppliers, it was all internal IT work. I likely wouldn't know any of the tossers you had to deal with either. Not that it matters really. The higher you go up the Bunnings food chain, the bigger the wanker.

King oath Inslain have improved shit loads since I last saw them and Mortal sin put on a tank show, they were both almost as good as Stormsters binge drinking. How did those 100 scotch and drys go down Adrian? have you got any money left, "Play a maiden cover" haha it was good to see you enjoyed the show so much even if you don't remember a thing about it today.

they were both almost as good as Stormsters binge drinking.
:lol::lol:man you shoulda seen him walking to the car...we stopped twice so he could slash...then he fell on my still broken hand hahaha

but thanks for bringing me water everytime you went to the bar stormy :headbang: