Randomness

I got caught busting out some Micheal Jackson moves today at work when he came on the radio. The customers faces were pretty funny when I sung the high pitched ahehehe whoooo

I got caught busting out some Micheal Jackson moves today at work when he came on the radio. The customers faces were pretty funny when I sung the high pitched ahehehe whoooo

haha that's awesome!

at my work i'm the ONLY person in the whole office that makes a bit of noise.
my efforts to "spice things up" (see: act really inappropriate a lot) have been met with apathy at best for the most part, and i think my manager absolutely HATES me. oh well, 1 week eh?

Here is my myspace blog about my Euro trip so far, did I mention i'm overseas already:erk: :p

When I first got into Germany I didn't calculate how long the baggage pickup bus and train rides would take. So I was very behind making it to Earth shaker, the last bus from Amberg station to the festival went at 730 and I got there about nine. But luck would have it a nice girl was getting picked up from the station to go to the festival. Also another French girl, Laetitia was in the same boat as me, she was running late to the festival and got a ride aswell. When we got to the festival Laetitia and I managed to score an awesome camping spot right near the festival and got it all set up in time to see sepultura. I don't care what anybody says, sepultura are still awesome without max. On the second day it was about 36degrees, so hot I had to keep putting my head under the tap only to have my hair dry in a couple of minutes. A band called Sabaton and also Testament stole the shows for me. Kreator and Gammaray were also good, on the last day I discovered a band called After forever. They have the best chick in metal since Doro, so much energy and windmilling. The band played some pretty awesome power metal aswell. To finish the show off Motorhead, Lemmy is the definition of rock I was within spitting distance of him. They were the best band at the festival, at the merch stands there I got a brand new leather jacket for 16Euro and a lot of cheap cds. I also tried a nice German food called Brast wartz, thats no where near the correct spelling for it but oh well. It was very nice and I also got some free beer off a lot of the friendly German metalheads. After the festival Laetitia insisted I come and stay at her house in Strasburg France my current location. OH EM GE this city is amazing, when I first got off my free train ride I was extremely tired and I was carrying all my stuff with me. Also a few homeless guys and junkies were saying stuff to me in France. So it wasn't the best first impression, but once I got settled in and got to see the city properly I was amazed. It is to incredible for words, there are churches that take up an entire block and took over 400 years to build. Every single house and building
is so old and awesome looking. Anyway thats about it for now Laetitia is such a nice person. She is being my translator and tour guide just out of the kindness of her heart. She is into awesome music aswell tomorrow i'm probably going to check out an old castle. More updates later folks:)

lolcg5.gif