Bulletride

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2003
My preferance:
Buried In Oblivion
Dead Or Dreaming
The Scattering of Ashes
Self Titled

Buried in Oblivion has the best vocals and best music.
Dead or Dreaming was on the brink, but doesn't have the edge that Buried in Oblivion has.
Self Titled is pretty raw. Not as complex as the later stuff.
The Scattering of Ashes has music on the same level as Buried in Oblivion, but the vocals aren't there for me. The death vocals don't seem as well placed and I'm not a fan of the Halford vocals. Just my preference.

In case it's not obvious enough, Buried in Oblivion is up there with my favorite albums, like Testament's The Gathering, In Flames' Whoracle, etc.

It's really a tough...tough call between the last two albums...but I'm gonna have to go with this

Buried In Oblivion
The scattering of ashes
Dead or dreaming
Self Titled

I enjoy all of them though.

I like Buried in Oblivion muuuch more than any of there others. After that its close between Scattering of Ashes and Dead or Dreaming. But I find both of those to be miles ahead of the self-titled.

My Preference:

DoD > S/T > BiO > SoA

Technically, the albums have just gotten better each time. I just like the *feel* of DoD and the debut.

As its been said, all the albums have their own feel to them. and That to me makes for a different listen with each album. I've probaly listened to DOD the most, but scattering of ashes has been in my player the most as of recently.

for me its easy to grade it by songs but not by which album is the best, for me I have to say they are all equal.